No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CanadaBoy

Datsyuk's 500th career point!

Rate this topic

NHL Frozen Moments

http://www.nhl.com/ice/gallerylanding.htm?id=7059

DAT MAKES 500

Pavel Datsyuk of the Detroit Red Wings celebrates his 500th career NHL point with teamates Brian Rafalski and Henrik Zetterberg after a 4-1 win over the San Jose Sharks on February 25, 2009 at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan.

pasha.jpg

Wow I never knew he was so skinny :o

Congratulations Pavel :) Here's to a 1000 points :beerbuddy:

Edited by CanadaBoy

I am so proud of him for this accomplishment. Not bad for only seven seasons in the League. And now the next milestone - joining the top ten all time Red Wings scoring leaders. He's only 47 points away from that. He'll knock John Ogrodnick out of the number ten position with another 47 points.

Here's to you, Pasha! You deserve every kind word said to and about you. :beerbuddy:

Datsyuk said he'll also reach 1000 points this year. :P

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/20...g_scores_2.html

Datsyuk received the puck for his 500th point and posed for a picture in the dressing room with Zetterberg (who scored the goal) and Brian Rafalski (who had the other assist).

Asked when he'll reach 1,000, Datsyuk said, "Maybe this year."

Guest mindfly

He's not that skinny, pretty good size on 5'11, 200lbs same size as crosby for example.

Congratulations to our MVPasha!! He's quietly the best and classiest guy on the ice, night after night, and I couldn't love him any more, as a fan. There's just nothing not to like.

I do loved the picture, too. Did you notice they are making "5" "0" "0" with Pasha and the puck the middle zero? :lol:

Jeez, I love this team. :wub:

Guest mindfly
Congratulations to our MVPasha!! He's quietly the best and classiest guy on the ice, night after night, and I couldn't love him any more, as a fan. There's just nothing not to like.

I do loved the picture, too. Did you notice they are making "5" "0" "0" with Pasha and the puck the middle zero? :lol:

Jeez, I love this team. :wub:

Clever youuuuuu :D

Who's Pasha, Pavel's wife?

Svetlana is Pasha's wife. Pasha is, of course, Pavel. It's a common nick-name in Russia- kind of like Mike for Michael or Bert for Egbert here in the States. Not that I know many Egberts.

Edit: Silly me, I forgot to congratulate Pasha!

Way to go Pavel! May you reach 2000 someday- and all in a Red Wing uniform.

(2000 is pushing it for mere mortals, but this is Pasha we're talking about :D )

Edited by 55fan

"It was really nice spin-o-rama for Hank. It's a huge goal. I have actually good seat. I sit alone in the penalty box. I see everything."

Congratulations, Datsyuk! What a game to reach that milestone. He is incredible. Not to mention even more great quotes from him after the game!

Guest micah
Svetlana is Pasha's wife. Pasha is, of course, Pavel. It's a common nick-name in Russia- kind of like Mike for Michael or Bert for Egbert here in the States. Not that I know many Egberts.

Edit: Silly me, I forgot to congratulate Pasha!

Way to go Pavel! May you reach 2000 someday- and all in a Red Wing uniform.

(2000 is pushing it for mere mortals, but this is Pasha we're talking about :D )

Wierd! Very feminine sounding.