• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

coloradowingnut

atdhe

Rate this topic

Is there anyway we as hockey fans get together and send mass email the nhl to show our displeasure of them removing all games from atdhe? With it being gone I have virtually no way to see wings games since I live in Colorado and don't subscribe to cable or sat tv.

I'm sure there are other streams available online somewhere. They will undoubtedly be harder to find, but I used to watch Wings' games online before I ever found out about atdhe, so it can't be the only option.

Is there anyway we as hockey fans get together and send mass email the nhl to show our displeasure of them removing all games from atdhe? With it being gone I have virtually no way to see wings games since I live in Colorado and don't subscribe to cable or sat tv.

The NHL will just send a mass e-mail back telling you to subscribe to Center Ice Online.

DAMMIT I didn't know they took all the NHL games off permanently. Wednesday night it wasn't working for most of the games listed so I thought maybe whoever runs the site was just taking games down for the night. That sucks!

In most cases there will be a stream available online somewhere. You may require two (small, free to download, virus/spyware free) programs to watch the games. A lot of the times the streams won't be as high of quality as what was available on atdhe but is definately watchable in full screen format (I usually sit 5-6ft away from the computer anyways). Being in the same boat as you (London, Ontario is part of Leafs Nation according to Rogers/TSN/CBC), I can definately sympathize with you. If I am able to find a stream I can PM it to you. I don't want to publish the link on here because the Bettman-SS will have them meet the same fate as atdhe.

The two programs required in some cases are:

Sopcast

and

VLC Player

Then again, sometimes it'll just stream to your browser without the need for these programs. :thumbup:

WingsallTheway provided some excellent sites above me.

Edited by TheBigRedMachine

There are alot of other NHL streaming sites.

myp2p.net

justin.tv

channelsurfing.net

I dont get any of the channels and i never miss a game because i try any of these sites and one of them always shows the wings game

Justin.tv was also served with a cease-and-desist order and no longer show NHL games.

myp2p.net just links to online streams, they don't actually stream games themselves.

Justin.tv was also served with a cease-and-desist order and no longer show NHL games.

myp2p.net just links to online streams, they don't actually stream games themselves.

Well channelsurfing.net never failed me yet. They never lag, but it does have a really small screen.

Well channelsurfing.net never failed me yet. They never lag, but it does have a really small screen.

Here's a trick for you comrade, double click on the small screen and it will get bigger with a toolbar at the top and one at the bottom, then move your mouse off of the toolbars (if they're touching) and to the side of the screen if it in your way and don't move it. It should auotmatically fullscreen.

That works sometimes.

In most cases there will be a stream available online somewhere. You may require two (small, free to download, virus/spyware free) programs to watch the games. A lot of the times the streams won't be as high of quality as what was available on atdhe but is definately watchable in full screen format (I usually sit 5-6ft away from the computer anyways). Being in the same boat as you (London, Ontario is part of Leafs Nation according to Rogers/TSN/CBC), I can definately sympathize with you. If I am able to find a stream I can PM it to you. I don't want to publish the link on here because the Bettman-SS will have them meet the same fate as atdhe.

The two programs required in some cases are:

Sopcast

and

VLC Player

WingsallTheway provided some excellent sites above me.

Then again, sometimes it'll just stream to your browser without the need for these programs. :thumbup:

I remember my days in the Forest City in the late 80's and early 90's... no internet or satellite and cable (tsn) was all Leafs I used to have to listen to the games in AM 760 WJR.

Does anyone know of HD streams? or streams that you can at least watch clearly in full screen?

Justin.tv is showing hockey games, you just have to know the links since you can't search for them. I know of a red wings one so if anyone wants it, I can PM it to you.

You can send the link via my myspace page if you would like. www.myspace.com/coloradowingnut

Justin.tv is showing hockey games, you just have to know the links since you can't search for them. I know of a red wings one so if anyone wants it, I can PM it to you.

You can put me down for that, I'm on a constant search to compile as many link possibilities in case of emergencies.

Good move on keeping the link on the down low.

Thanks.

Dear NHL,

Please let ATDHE steal your content so I don't have to pay for it.

Thanks,

- NHL fan.

I'm going to send a message to the guy who broadcasts to make sure it's cool that I'm giving the link out. He doesn't want his channel getting shut down again (I think it's happened twice). Chances are you'll have to sign up and friend him and then you'll get the code to watch the games. Hopefully I get a response before tonight's game and I'll PM you guys.

Dear NHL,

Please let ATDHE steal your content so I don't have to pay for it.

Thanks,

- NHL fan.

More likely,

Dear NHL,

I live in Canada. We have two very important documents, one is called the Canadian Bill of Rights and the other is the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Blacking out NHL content on my television and forcing me to watch fifteen different channels featuring nothing but the Toronto Maple Leafs is a violation of the those two documents and is therefore in violation of this great nation's constitution. You see, Mr. Bettman, forcing the Toronto Maple Leafs onto people 24/7 is considered cruel and unusual punishment and as a Canadian citizen, I'm protected from such grotesque treatment.

Signed,

Stephen "Dubya" Harper

If you want to watch all 30 teams play, the NHL has a package you can pay for just like every major sporting league.

It sucks, but it's the way it's done.

If you want to watch all 30 teams play, the NHL has a package you can pay for just like every major sporting league.

It sucks, but it's the way it's done.

And if you can't afford it, what do you suggest there? Not all of us have the disposable income available to pay for Center Ice. I'm happy most of you do, but not everyone is financially as well off as the rest of you seem to think we are.

And if you can't afford it, what do you suggest there? Not all of us have the disposable income available to pay for Center Ice. I'm happy most of you do, but not everyone is financially as well off as the rest of you seem to think we are.

I can't afford it either.

I can't afford a 2009 Ford Focus either, so I should beable to just grab one anyway?