• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW GATHERING: Saturday, March 7th 4pm PST

Rate this topic

I wanted to see if there was any interest to gather for this game.

Saturday, March 7th 4pm PST Start - Wings v. Blue Jackets

The location of course would be at my place.

Jedi is going to be in town from Texas.

I was thinking (since I'm still out of work) we'd order pizzas and everyone would need to pitch in for that.

Please let me know if you've got interest in attending! It'd be great to see everyone and hang out.

Feel free to post here or PM me. I would need to know no later than Wednesday March 4th if you can make it.

Thanks! :) Looking forward to seeing everyone!

RSVP - Yes 10 total so far

VladyIBELIEVE16

Jedi

Andyinsdca

Iceman7626 plus 2 (a little tardy as they will be arriving after the kings game - thought your post below was a good enough description LOL)

Vladimir98 (a little tardy as she's got a baby shower earlier in the day)

Seal180 (a little tardy)

ThirdManIn and his lady Leah :)

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

I wanted to see if there was any interest to gather for this game.

Saturday, March 7th 4pm PST Start - Wings v. Blue Jackets

The location of course would be at my place.

Jedi is going to be in town from Texas.

I was thinking (since I'm still out of work) we'd order pizzas and everyone would need to pitch in for that.

Please let me know if you've got interest in attending! It'd be great to see everyone and hang out.

Feel free to post here or PM me. I would need to know no later than Wednesday March 4th if you can make it.

Thanks! :) Looking forward to seeing everyone!

RSVP - Yes

VladyIBELIEVE16

Jedi

Andyinsdca

Well you know how I love hockey!!! I will be at the Kings game which is a 1pm game that day HOWEVER I will come by with the girlfriend and my buddy who next to the kings does love the redwings as well.

too bad kelly and I both work or else we would have taken the trip. hopefully next time

Awww we'd love to have you toooooo! I hope so!! You're not gonna be happy but we're going to Disneyland on Friday LOL

There will definitely be a next time!!

Hey I noticed I wasn't marked as tardy. My punctiality my be questionable depending on how long the Kings game goes. I mean I drive fast but I don't think I can do light speed. :P I do hope to get there by 5 though.

Thanks everyone for showing up yesterday! Yes, I know we lost but at least the company and the food was amazing!! Thanks to everyone who pitched in so that I could put on this event!!! I know we can always order pizzas but... it's so much more fun to have home cooked food!!

And the Vernor's Floats really hit the spot after that horrendous loss!

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16