• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyerberger

Which Wings have impressed you this year?

Rate this topic

but you did compare dats to feds strictly by his "vanishing in the playoffs" something Fedorov never did.....

just sayin'

Sorry I Should have been 100% crystal clear but I wasn't. I was comparing the ability to vanish (Datsyuk, previously in the play offs vs. Fedorov's amazing ability to vanish at will) and heart for the game despite play off game or reg season (By this I am comparing Datsyuks heart in overcoming his previous lacks and continuously getting better for his good and that of the team vs. Fedorov who gave his life to his Dad, his balls to his gf, heart to the grinch who stole christmas, and his loyalty to Anaheim... and has sucked ever since).

...let me check my spelling and my grammar. I think I am good to submit.

a players heart for the game is pure speculation and left up to the eye of the beholder... I would take fedorovs "lack of heart" any day if he put up the numbers he did in a wings uniform... maybe someday dats won't be left looking up at Sergei's stats in the Wings record books.

as to stay on topic and not be accused of blasted threadjacking.... Conklin

Edited by OsGOD

a players heart for the game is pure speculation and left up to the eye of the beholder... I would take fedorovs "lack of heart" any day if he put up the numbers he did in a wings uniform... maybe someday dats won't be left looking up at Sergei's stats in the Wings record books.

Good chance of that too as I think Datsyuk will be kept around alot longer then Fedorov and I think he will play at a high level alot longer then Fedorov.... who's career began to fizzle out after leaving Detroit. Although judging a players heart for the game is in the eye of the beholder, it is also a quality who's importance is immeasurable in terms of value... I'll take Datsyuk anyday over Fedorov.

Guest Shoreline
Good chance of that too as I think Datsyuk will be kept around alot longer then Fedorov and I think he will play at a high level alot longer then Fedorov.... who's career began to fizzle out after leaving Detroit. Although judging a players heart for the game is in the eye of the beholder, it is also a quality who's importance is immeasurable in terms of value... I'll take Datsyuk anyday over Fedorov.

He kinda started fizzling out beforehand, and something not mentioned before was how much it bothers a classy team like the Wings to have a money grubbing, egotistical ****** in the lockerroom who puts himself before the team. It's the reason, years ago, I would have panicked if the Wings acquired guys like Jagr (not sure if people recall how much Wings fans here and on other Wings boards I went to were wanting Jagr because of his numbers). Numbers aren't the sole factor to a team.