• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShanahanMan

Don Cherry's Comments

Rate this topic

Oh yeah, and that interview exemplifies the difference between Ovechkin and Crosby. Ovechkins standing there with shaving cream all over his face saying he doesn't care what Cherry or anyone else thinks. Crosby on the other hand is tight-laced, dry as a bone, is concerned about what everyone thinks of him.

I like Ovechkin. He's a funny guys and not an asshat for what he does. I just think he can unintentionally be a little disrespectful to other players and teams.

Just listen to him read off the stories of those heroes that died in Afghanistan. You can hear it in his voice... it just kills him to think about what those families are going through.

Say what you want about Cherry's opinions, but he's a good man at heart.

Just listen to him read off the stories of those heroes that died in Afghanistan. You can hear it in his voice... it just kills him to think about what those families are going through.

Say what you want about Cherry's opinions, but he's a good man at heart.

In the grand scheme of things I have little doubt about that.

But so are plenty of people as well.

I don't get too riled up or excited if I see or read about Don Cherry because his demeanor and appearance from minute 1 screams for loud responses or reaction. I dunno why though, it's just getting old and a little tiring to me.

i havent seen a picture yet but this is hilarious. before todays game against the leafs.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/03/24/leafs_caps/

Ovechkin once again demonstrated his sense of humour prior to the game, wearing a "Coach's Corner" t-shirt while kicking a soccer ball with teammates. It had the word "respect" written across the back.