• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Evguy19

Who could forget this breathtaking moment? (Video)

Rate this topic

Talk about colloquial irony, I click the link and it doesn't load. Keep refreshing and nothing, what a day.

... why, its just showing my love for the team.

Mindfly = a user who's a master of doom and gloom and an extreme pessimist who'd rather wallow in misery then cheer up.

I think that's what Shoreline was getting at, there's nothing wrong with this thread.

Yep, there is one of those type of users on every Forum. Ive come to ignore them because they freak out on the SMALLEST details. My friend was telling people that he pronounces pasta, "Posta", not "Paasta". He got a warning for saying Italians are better then Canadians :S

Edited by Evguy19

Guest Shoreline

So I left the house in the first period, went out to play some ultimate frisbee, went home, took my laptop to friends and made sure to show them this video. Sharks fans.. :lol:

Let's Go Wings!

Edited by Shoreline

Mindfly rests his case.

Well if this "Mindlfy", (who btw, sounds as if hes brainwashed half of you) gets mad at this thread, he should go find another thread that he feels more passionate about... because this thread is relevant to the forum, and shows a great team's success through the 08 season.

Mindfly hates that video. Mindfly hates the thought of Detroit winning. Mindfly hates the Stanley Cup. Mindfly hates this thread. Mindfly hates anyone that doesn't hate this thread. Mindfly hates anyone that does. Mindfly hates you. Mindfly hates me. Mindfly hates Mindfly.

Mindfly.

I was too distracted by the use of "Redwings" in the title and the terrible song to enjoy the video... But that's just me, I'm a little irritated tonight after what happened. I'm just glad the season is 82 games long, because tonight sucked. Here's to hoping they get back on track come playoff time.

Go Wings.