• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
derrekchilson

Did no one else watch the game last night?

Rate this topic

I couldn't believe last nights game or the Nashville fans. the worst game of the year most defiantly and the predators fans where screaming "You Suck!" keep in mind half the fans there where red wings fans. i hate watching the wings in Nashville because Nashville Predator fans have no respect for the game and they think that the game revolves around fighting and violence. they need to keep in mind that if it werent for the huge red wing fan base here that Nashville would have never been a team. :ranting:

Guest mindfly

I hate the sound they make after they score a goal, real redneck's there for sure, shouldn't have a NHL team located in nashville begin with

If there was ever a game to yell "Wings suck", it sure as hell was last night...

In truth I was yelling it at the TV...I bleed Red and White, but last night was pathetic, and should be used to show the wings that they are beatable and they need to play good hockey no matter what team they play.

Guest DetroitBoy313

First off I want to say that last night was horrible yes but it was just one of those fluke games that is going to happen once and a while.We have 2 more games left with Nashville and both of them are at the Joe (which I'm trying to get some tickets for) so we don't have to hear those ANNOYING ASS fans anymore,OMG!!!! It was just a regular season game and lucky us that SJ also lost yesterday soo the Habs helped us out last night.Whatever,8-0 or 1-0 we lost two points and that's what matters more,obviously after the 3rd goal the players knew the game was probably over at that point and stopped caring and just wanted to go home.These back to back games gotta stop also,the Wings were obviously tired as well.Nashville probably won't make the playoffs and we get healthy again we'll be defending the cup and the "PREDS" will probably be golfing.

Edited by DetroitBoy313

I hate the sound they make after they score a goal, real redneck's there for sure, shouldn't have a NHL team located in nashville begin with

Is there rednecks or the equivalent in Sweden?

But seriously... I grew up driving tractors, bailing hay, raising beef, planting veggies, and drive a truck.... Yehaaaw!

What sound do we make? I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years and the only thing I know of after a goal is singing "I Like It I love it". Also explain to me why Nashville shouldn't have a team? We already have pro football, semi-pro basketball, about 15-16 high school teams, adult hockey leagues at 2 rinks that have a waiting list for teams wanting to play, youth hockey leagues with 5-6,000 kids not to mention 3 roller hockey rinks with thousand of kids playing. And you think this is not a hockey towm?

Guest DetroitBoy313
What sound do we make? I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years and the only thing I know of after a goal is singing "I Like It I love it". Also explain to me why Nashville shouldn't have a team? We already have pro football, semi-pro basketball, about 15-16 high school teams, adult hockey leagues at 2 rinks that have a waiting list for teams wanting to play, youth hockey leagues with 5-6,000 kids not to mention 3 roller hockey rinks with thousand of kids playing. And you think this is not a hockey towm?

Your fans are absolutely the MOST annoying fans in the NHL,no offense.And PLEASE Nashville is NOT a hockeytown,not saying you don't deserve a team but your team most likely will not survive there.The only time you guys probably sell out is when the Wings are in town.You have high school teams? LMAO!!! A semi-pro basketball team? LoL!! Look I went to your boards and there was a lot of s*** talking and not to mention the chants Nashville fans were yelling at Wings fans after the game."Red Wings suck! We've got jobs!"....Really classy Nashville.

Guest mindfly

Starts at around 0:40, the part at 0:47 is most annoying though, and a really bad song to sing along with as well.

Starts at around 0:40, the part at 0:47 is most annoying though, and a really bad song to sing along with as well.

Am I missing something? It sounds like fans at a hockey game ...

Yeah, those folks are a silly people...Nash is one of the two places I have to go to see the Wings (Dallas being the other), and they all act like it's a monster truck smash'em'up...they've got clever little chants for every situation (except when they're losing and still chant "We're gonna' beat the RedWings"), and everybody in the arena seems to be on the same note. I'm sure its a blast for them, but I agree...last night was definitely the night for us to boo the Wings. Real fans have the ability to have a lover's quarrel with their team. Raffi and Lids we're the only defensemen to avoid a (-) last night...and Meech looked pathetic...so yeah...BOO... Now, let's just forget that game ever happened...

Edited by Pasha13

Guest mindfly
Am I missing something? It sounds like fans at a hockey game ...

It's just wrong in my ears.. im getting football vibrations when i hear stuff like that

Explanation of why you shouldn't have a team: What has 100 eyes, 100 feet, 15 teeth and an IQ of 56???????????

Answer: The entire front row of a Willy Nelson concert in NASHVILLE TENN.... They only go to the rink cuz there's beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by beepbeep

Guest Shoreline
Yeah, those folks are a silly people...Nash is one of the two places I have to go to see the Wings (Dallas being the other), and they all act like it's a monster truck smash'em'up...they've got clever little chants for every situation (except when they're losing and still chant "We're gonna' beat the RedWings"), and everybody in the arena seems to be on the same note. I'm sure its a blast for them, but I agree...last night was definitely the night for us to boo the Wings. Real fans have the ability to have a lover's quarrel with their team. Raffi and Lids we're the only defensemen to avoid a (-) last night...and Meech looked pathetic...so yeah...BOO... Now, let's just forget that game ever happened...

Agreed on all parts.

Yea dude... the "HEYY!! YOU SUCK! WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE HELL OUTA YOU!! YOU YOU YOU!!" Thats the most retarded s*** in the ******* world.

Ahhh ... I couldn't tell what they were saying. I picked up on the "You suck", but the rest was just noise to me ... a little off topic, but wasn't it the second goal there at 1:04 where Arnott got concussed by his own teammate? Karmic retribution, I guess ...

Ahhh ... I couldn't tell what they were saying. I picked up on the "You suck", but the rest was just noise to me ... a little off topic, but wasn't it the second goal there at 1:04 where Arnott got concussed by his own teammate? Karmic retribution, I guess ...

Yea i didnt hear the we're gonna beat the hell outa you untill I actually WENT to that horrid game last night...

Have you guy's not watched the Wings play in anybody else's barn? Every team in the league likes to beat the Wings and an 8-0 ass kickin is their dream game! I was just at the 5-2 loss in Minnesota and their fans were crazy! Yelling at the Wings players all night. But in every rink in every town in the world there are fans that take it too far and there is probably Red Wings fans that are just as bad. Nashville, Minnesota, and Edmonton have some of the most loyal fans in the league as does Detroit so why bash Nashville? All teams have bad fans. Get over it.

Have you guy's not watched the Wings play in anybody else's barn? Every team in the league likes to beat the Wings and an 8-0 ass kickin is their dream game! I was just at the 5-2 loss in Minnesota and their fans were crazy! Yelling at the Wings players all night. But in every rink in every town in the world there are fans that take it too far and there is probably Red Wings fans that are just as bad. Nashville, Minnesota, and Edmonton have some of the most loyal fans in the league as does Detroit so why bash Nashville? All teams have bad fans. Get over it.

I can agree with that. Outside of the "We've got jobs" thing, which is WAY harsh, they're just super-psyched to be there. SUPER-psyched...and as rowdy as they are, I haven't had any problems with them being boligerant or psychotic. I've actually had quite a few way worse experiences with the fans in Dallas...especially Game 6 of the WCF last year when my girlfriend and I were running around the concourse with an inflatable Stanley Cup over our heads...I may have been asking for it, but I really drew quite a crowd of angry rednecks...full of beer and resentment.

Apparently the team wasn't doing well financially - thus the potential sale and relocation to Hamilton Ontario - I'm sure you know the whole story. I cannot say whether Nashville deserves a team or not, but I don't see what's wrong with moving struggling franchises to other locations. Since that fell through, can't say I know how the team is doing financially this year.

It's too bad there are bad fans at every game and the topic starter experienced that. There are always a few A-holes when i go the the Wings-Avs game in Denver too. Especially this year with the rants geared towards Detroit and the auto industry - real mature - and 99% of wings fans in Denver haven't lived in Detroit for years. I also enjoyed the "Red Wings suck" chant last year during the POs when we swept them! :lol: for the most part, though, I don't have problems. Had I been at the game last night, even I might have joined the "Red Wings suck" chant. :unsure:

Edited by RockyMountainWingGal

It doesn't bother me too much. Obviously, I don't like it.. but 99% of the hockey world knows that the Wings DON'T suck. It's just drunken game-day cheering. I don't take offense.

EDIT: Besides, shutting out the defending Stanley Cup Champions would be a huge deal for any team. Definitely something to get excited and crazy over.

Edited by Ms_Hockey

a hockey game? with the Detroit Red Wings? last night? I have no idea what you are talking about... I was watching the Red Wings' Chinese squirt team get thumped by the Predators' Red Army affiliate, but I don't think either of the NHL teams were in action...