• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Stolsanov

Francis Pare

Rate this topic

interesting post; never heard of this kid before. hudler has, by i think most accounts, gotten to a point skating-wise that his 5'9", 178 lb frame hasn't prevented him from doing well on an NHL level. sounds like pare also struggles with small size and poor skating skills, but there's nothing saying those won't improve.

obviously he and hudler are different players, but i think after watching hudler's development i'm less likely to write off someone with those potential drawbacks. someone to keep an eye on for sure!

Maybe he can be another Ville Leino :rolleyes: he wasn't supposed to be too good on his skates and turns out hes pretty good overrall. Hopefully this kid can keep putting up the numbers.

Edited by Stolsanov

I remember people talking about Zetterberg's skating for a long time, I think it's a testament to our organization when you watch how prospects develop here.

Given the environment I think players are willing to put in the extra effort to make sure they meet their development goals and keep themselves around.

Who knows, maybe this kid will be our next surprise

I can't remember who it was but there was a member of LGW that was very happy about Pare signing in GR and said to keep and eye on him. Seems to be making a name for himself and strengthening our team in GR and potentially here too.