• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hillbillywingsfan

3/2 GDT: Red Wings 5 @ Blues 0

Rate this topic

Im upset that the payback was injuring Pollack...that is not classy. I nice hard check is all that was needed. No need to injure back...

He deserved the puck had been delivered I hope he's done for the night too

I really hope he gets better. I think he will. Hossa is hungry and he wants to win the Cup more than anyone on this team. If you're a Christian, Jew, Muslim, whatever, I think you need to say a prayer. I don't mean to sound dorky but you know...

Amen.

Hoss is on his way to the hospital for precautionary reasons.

Somebody earlier said if we had an enforcer in our lineup this wouldn't have happened. Umm, ain't Downey dressed?? Idiot.

*edit* - Yeh Downey's just completed fight? Heavyweight? Hahahaha. Yeh, I bet the Blues are REAL intimidated about now, huh.

I'm embarassed reading this. That was an ACCIDENT that had no dirt relatively invovled, had nothing to do with ANYBODY, not Downey, not Babcock, not Conklin, not friggin Kopecky.

It isnt intimidation, it's not backing down, I'd bet the Blues understand that, we havent showed that to them at all this season.

Hey guys...been flipping around on center ice between the 948783 games going on right now and saw the Hossa injury. I really hope he's OK, that was an awful way to go into the boards. Very surprised that they called a penalty on the play though. It seems like the ref was just making a reactionary call based on the fact that Hossa got hurt. My team just got more injury news today as Grier and Roenick will both be out another 4-6 weeks from today and Mitchell is still not close to a return. All I want this summer is a Sharks vs Wings WCF with both teams fully HEALTHY.

My god, you have more common sense than most people on this board!

Some people here are calling for a suspension. The Blues player didn't do ANYTHING wrong and you saw him put a hand on Hossa as to say "my god I'm sorry!" No player (well except for a few exceptions) would do that with the intent to hurt another player.

Now Polack is hurt!... Hope he is okay!... Yep he's okay. Just caught a high stick although they completely MISSED the one on Franzen

With that said, my head is just not in this game right now. I hope and pray they win and the game looks like a real high tempo game but I just can't help hoping and praying for Hossa to be okay. As long as he is okay (which it looks like it having not lost consciousness and giving the crowd a wave) and as long as it's not long term (as long as he's in for the playoffs... I want his will and determination on this team come playoff time) then I'll be happy.

Everyone say a prayer!...

**Hope you're okay Hoss!... I'm praying for ya!**