• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/4 GDT: Red Wings 3, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

You heard that, too?

So I wasn't hearing things....

Tons of Wings fans there--I was just watching replays of our goals and you can see just as many arms go up in the crowd as not in most places.

I read somewhere that it takes roughly a year to fully get back to normal after the kind of injury Kopecky had roughly a year ago.

Maybe this is the real Kopecky? If so, he's not half bad!

Such a streaky player! Hopefully the timing works out that he goes on a tear right at the playoffs.

Maybe we should demand Kenny to trade him? That's been working lately. :)

'He should shoot more often' is not something we normally need to say about Sammy. ;)

I read somewhere that it takes roughly a year to fully get back to normal after the kind of injury Kopecky had roughly a year ago.

If Kopecky plays like this on a regular basis I will be 110% thrilled by his play. Really. I've loved him in the last few games since his newest child was born (Minnesota and onward).

can you imagine ericcson on the power play when he gets more confidence, bulk guy is gonna have a monster point shot

Ericsson reminds me of a Whalers-era Chris Pronger. You can see he has the tools, he's just a little awkward at times. Once he figures out how to really use his size...holy crap. In a good way :D

Not a doctor, obviously, but I've heard that, depending on the severity of the knee injury, it takes a year to feel confident and another to feel back to normal. Kopecky was really just coming into his own when he got hurt, too.

*points to location*

I'm in North Carolina.

Not saying for sure, but sometimes they put things like that on the official Red Wings site. It may take a bit of time to get up, but it's worth a look.

They just made a good point about how important the home wins over the Sharks were....Which makes me hope the Wings do finish a head of the Sharks in case we play them in the Western Conference finals. I mean the regular season does count for something the biggest for the Wings could be home ice over the Sharks!

Guest Shoreline
I have not heard "Kopecky!" this many times this whole season combined.

More ice time.

What a good time for him to step it up though.

Edited by Shoreline

They just made a good point about how important the home wins over the Sharks were....Which makes me hope the Wings do finish a head of the Sharks in case we play them in the Western Conference finals. I mean the regular season does count for something the biggest for the Wings could be home ice over the Sharks!

Especially given Sharks home record....Its not to hard to visualize a series against the Sharks going to game 7.