• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kozac

If we can finally beat Colorado

Rate this topic

I'm just glad the teams that have owned the Wings this year will not be in the playoffs -- Colorado, Toronto.

I suppose that is a good thing.

Edited by egroen

I kinda miss being able to go undefeated against the avs in the post season this year... last year was classic 4 and out. pitiful showing by a washed up team in the avs.

If we can beat them it would be nice although the way things have gone this year on the back end of back 2 back games not to mention not being able to be beat Colorado all year hopefully Colorado will sell all their players today :D

The salary cap has destroyed the Colorado divealanche. It hasn't done anything to the Red Wings. It's as if the cap was never put in for us.

Unfortunately, for some reason, they're the only team that can handle us well in shootouts.

It would be embarassing to go 0-4 against these idiots, but they've got bigger things to worry about than gloating over us.

The salary cap has destroyed the Colorado divealanche. It hasn't done anything to the Red Wings. It's as if the cap was never put in for us.

Unfortunately, for some reason, they're the only team that can handle us well in shootouts.

It would be embarassing to go 0-4 against these idiots, but they've got bigger things to worry about than gloating over us.

The sad part is....at this point, that's all they have.

Um, San Jose will have three games in hand after tonight. Being up by a point - not too exciting.

Colorado at the bottom of the standings? Now that is exciting. What I'd really like to see is for us to take their division championships streak record. Only a couple more years to go for that.

Um, San Jose will have three games in hand after tonight. Being up by a point - not too exciting.

Colorado at the bottom of the standings? Now that is exciting. What I'd really like to see is for us to take their division championships streak record. Only a couple more years to go for that.

If we can manage to get 2 points tonight we'll be numero uno in the league, if only for a day.

I have a bad feeling about tonights game. Playing twice in 24 hours, a couple time zones away, sans Hossa (I know we didnt have him last night and crushed but still..), and we have not matched up well against COL all season. Oh well I hope the boys prove me wrong!

@Ozzie30: again - what $&%#ing good does that do us?

If we can manage to get 2 points tonight we'll be numero uno in the league, if only for a day.

Plus, I don't know you so I don't know what good it will do 'us', but I'll be happy for that day...I'll talk some s***, strut around with a cocky attitude, and bash other teams in front of their fans...also there will be cake.

Defeating Colorado is one steep mountain to climb apparently, you'd think after going 8-0 last year against them and now with them being a worse team you'd beat them at least once by shear dumb luck.

Plus, I don't know you so I don't know what good it will do 'us', but I'll be happy for that day...I'll talk some s***, strut around with a cocky attitude, and bash other teams in front of their fans...also there will be cake.

Right on about the cake, Entenmmann's crumb coffee cake for me.

Cake? OK, I'm sold. The cake had better not be a lie :ph34r: