• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukianDeak

Downriver Wings fans

Rate this topic

Hey I look at these posts and they all seem to be for differen states or different areas around Detroit. Is anyone interested in getting together in the Downriver area. A few of my friends usually get together anyways already but always willing to have more!

Alright sounds good anyone want to meet next Saturday March 14th for the Blues game??? The only problem I ever face is going to watch a game wanting to hear the sound and the bar has a Basketball game on. (Seriously why basketball who wants to hear sneakers on the ground) Any suggestions as to where?

Alright sounds good anyone want to meet next Saturday March 14th for the Blues game??? The only problem I ever face is going to watch a game wanting to hear the sound and the bar has a Basketball game on. (Seriously why basketball who wants to hear sneakers on the ground) Any suggestions as to where?

would cheli's in dearborn be too far for anyone? i can guarantee we will be able to see and hear the game very very well. i can't guarantee that anywhere else (though, admittedly, i'm not very well-versed on my area sports bars).