• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Caps/Pens

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

I was getting disappointed when it was 3-1 Pens but the two quick Caps goals erupted the crowd and has made the game pretty exciting.

As much as I want the Pens to miss, seeing Crosby score the winner and Ovechkin have a chance to tie and not do it, just funny. I'm sure literally more then half of North American hockey fans wanted to see the opposite.

The best thing for hockey would be a Pens/Caps series in the 1st round.

How was this game not on NBC, especially after the s*** that happened the last time they played? Or was it? The Rangers game was (earlier), but in Canada, this game wasn't on. I did watch though (Centre Ice). Anyway, an odd thing about the game, there was a guy in the crowd wearing a Wings jersey. Not that odd I guess though, you'll always find a few of those people in the crowd at any game (guy wearing a jersey of a team separate from one of the two playing).

How was this game not on NBC, especially after the s*** that happened the last time they played? Or was it? The Rangers game was (earlier), but in Canada, this game wasn't on. I did watch though (Centre Ice). Anyway, an odd thing about the game, there was a guy in the crowd wearing a Wings jersey. Not that odd I guess though, you'll always find a few of those people in the crowd at any game (guy wearing a jersey of a team separate from one of the two playing).

:D He's probably thinking "oh s***, oh s***- I think that lady knows I showed up for the wrong game. What is she, psychic?"

Guest NumbaSixty-Six

I saw somebody wearing a Islanders Tavares Jersey I was laughing.

I was at the game.. What a game it was! I thought about even wearing my wings jersey just to show my dissapointment with the caps' latest slide. Lot of sid bashing, despite his goals, the fans gave him hell.

Hoping for a caps vs pens playoff. If anyone wants tickets and if I have extras, send me a PM. (i'll get back to you if I land any extras)

B

Yeah, and at one of the Wings games, there were two guys dressed in ref shirts, go figure :scared:

How was this game not on NBC, especially after the s*** that happened the last time they played? Or was it? The Rangers game was (earlier), but in Canada, this game wasn't on.

They carried the game on the NBC affiliate in Buffalo. Unless it is a game of major national interest (i.e., the DRW), NBC tends to show a game matched to the same Conference as the city; at least that's what I noticed in past seasons. Since the station is in Buffalo, they tend to show more Eastern Conference slop than real NHL hockey. I laughed at the commercial they ran to pump up next Sunday's game (New York @ Philadelphia); they only mentioned Avery for the Rangers.