• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

We must use that to our benefit somehow.

And come on LGW......WAKE UP!!!

We can only benefit if we win. The Sharks will have a slightly weaker team without Nabby and will probably let in more goals. Lack of streams is killing LGW tonight.

Guest Shoreline

Kronwall, you are not Dats.. please actually pay attention to where you pass. Almost ended up with an odd-man the other way after some nice keep-ins and cycling.

Eh, I don't quite buy that.

I have never had a stream, and I post.

Ignorance of circumstance does not shut most people up. At least not me, anyway.

There are a lot of out-of-market posters on here and some people may not have cable near a computer or have cable at all.

Edited by Mike

Can someone give me an online stream for the game? I'm at the gf's house and shes hogging the TV

Then take the remote away from her.

Guest Four

Ignorance of circumstance does not shut most people up. At least not me, anyway.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are among a minority. Me, like many others are not posting tonight because we have nothing to comment on. We have no TV stream, no internet scream and radio is the only option and I don't feel like posting when I have to listen to a radio and get actually get in to the game.

It could also be because of the lack of streams for this game.

GDT's are always a lot slower when the Wings are winning.

The exceptions are games against San Jose or Pittsburgh.

But this might be a bit extra slow because of both the lack of streams and the lack of action on the ice.

There are a lot of out-of-market posters on here and some people may not have cable near a computer.

I sympathize. I have no tv (atm) and my dial-up doesn't support radio, much less a stream.

That said, people who can see this: Please post and let us know what's going on. Thank you.

I think this GDT is slow because most ppl are either busy looking for streams or just not around due to having no streams. It's convenient being able to post here while watching the game off an internet stream so I'm sure that's a good amount of us right there doing the same thing.

When you are watching it you have more to post because you are actually seeing things you like and dislike.

On the radio you just hear what others are saying so you don't really know.

Plus, I'm studying for a Economics midterm.

I'll post when they score or something but so far this game has sucked ... or so it sounds.

Guest Shoreline
There are a lot of out-of-market posters on here and some people may not have cable near a computer.

Poor planning. I made sure when moving to buy a desk specifically for placing out of the way but near the living room TV.

I think this GDT is slow because most ppl are either busy looking for streams or just not around due to having no streams. It's convenient being able to post here while watching the game off an internet stream so I'm sure that's a good amount of us right there doing the same thing.

Man.. I am on the GDT page but I cannot post because I have no stream which is sad. But I can feel Kopecky is playing bad because I just checked the box score and he has a high sticking penlaty and one more minor

Guest Four

Share stream?