• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Poor planning. I made sure when moving to buy a desk specifically for placing out of the way but near the living room TV.

Some people may not have the room to do that. A laptop is great for watching and posting but people may not be able to afford that. Lack of streams is the problem tonight, plus the game is pretty boring. Even Ken and Mickey sound bored.

Hmmm, a whole bunch of my posts are gone. Including the one asking why the pages are all funky.

*adjusts tin foil hat*

There must be a conspiracy afoot by the mods to slowly drive the posters insane!

Can this team please liven up a little? They all look like a bunch of damn zombies out there.

Guest Shoreline
Some people may not have the room to do that. A laptop is great for watching and posting but people may not be able to afford that. Lack of streams is the problem tonight, plus the game is pretty boring. Even Ken and Mickey sound bored.

To be a bit redundant, the crowd isn't exactly very exciting either tonight.

Hmmm, a whole bunch of my posts are gone. Including the one asking why the pages are all funky.

*adjusts tin foil hat*

There must be a conspiracy afoot by the mods to slowly drive the posters insane!

Can this team please liven up a little? They all look like a bunch of damn zombies out there.

My reply post is also gone.

*adjusts tin foil hat*

Dude...for real...I'm thinking conspiracy...I JUST POSTED ONE ABOUT IT...AND IT'S GONE...AND THIS ONE WILL BE TOO!

Ever since Hossa was injured and not in the line up, this team has had trouble scoring. If I remember right, the only game that managed to score like they normally do, was the game where Hossa was actually bad and got re-injured.

*adjusts tin foil hat*

I saw it. You aren't crazy.

To be a bit redundant, the crowd isn't exactly very exciting either tonight.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were playing to an empty house and crowd noise is being piped in so that people listening at home don't catch on.

Hmmmm, another conspiracy. My tin foil hat itches.

Dude...for real...I'm thinking conspiracy...I JUST POSTED ONE ABOUT IT...AND IT'S GONE...AND THIS ONE WILL BE TOO!

So maybe the GDT is actually quite busy but we can't tell because posts are disappearing left and right. :hehe:

I'm glad someone mentioned this because I was starting to think I was going crazy!

I know things are kind of boring around here, but can we please try to keep the GDT an actual discussion about the game?

If we kept it about the game there would be nothing to talk about.

It's the aliens. They're searching the internet for signs of intelligent life and taking our posts back as evidence. :alien:

I saw it. You aren't crazy.

Yeah, but now that I've spewed my conspiracy theory, I refreshed the page and it's still there...so now I just look like I'm crazy...

The Coyotes are being good boys tonight. Either that or the Wings aren't attempting to draw a penalty. Mayhaps they ought to.

I seriously doubt that the Coyotes have played 40 minutes of penalty free hockey. The refs need to open their eyes and the Wings need to do more to draw penalties, you are right on that one.