• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT: Flames 6 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Excellent? Exaggeration of the day....

The team that's tied for the most points in the NHL has an excellent chance at repeating is now an exaggeration? I'd wait for your reply but I know what it'll be......

Doom, Death, Lose, Bad, Not Good.

Something like that atleast.

Guest mindfly

I'd say their chances are pretty good, but excellent? no no... red wings doesnt have the defense of last year, just look at the numbers... you dont have to be einstein to figure out whats going on and what's likely to happen.

I'd say their chances are pretty good, but excellent? no no... red wings doesnt have the defense of last year, just look at the numbers... you dont have to be einstein to figure out whats going on and what's likely to happen.

Don't have the defense this year? It's the same damn 6 players that were here last season! See below.

You also don't have to be Einstein to figure out that if they tighten up their defense before the playoffs they'll be far superior to every team in the NHL.

Guest mindfly
Don't have the defense this year? It's the same damn 6 players that were here last season! See below.

You also don't have to be Einstein to figure out that if they tighten up their defense before the playoffs they'll be far superior to every team in the NHL.

There's not an ON/OFF switch on the defense and they will not just magically become the tight superior defense force as they were last year even though the same players are with the team.. they have struggled almost the entire season with a very very few exceptions, so the chance of they getting as good as last year, which would be required to be able to repeat, are kinda low.

Any word if this game is going to be on the interet?

Anyone got another link just incase? What's up with ATDHE.NET these days? They used to post 2 links for each game (one for Windows Media and one for Real Player) now they dont have any links??

Anyone got another link just incase? What's up with ATDHE.NET these days? They used to post 2 links for each game (one for Windows Media and one for Real Player) now they dont have any links??

They received a cease&desist letter from the NHL. Now they only post links to games that are broadcasted free on yahoosports.

Check myp2p.eu for streaming links, or pay for Center Ice or hockeystreams.com.

Guest Crymson
DET Marian Hossa (neck, back) will not play, Andreas Lilja (concussion) out

MY NECK, MY BACK....

Anyway, great GDT, well done indeed.