• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT: Flames 6 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
Finally nick, after like 5 post shots

Always know how to take a good thing and make it look like s***.

Edited by Shoreline

from Estonia( near Finnland), heh.

Been a Wing's fan since Fedorov arrived to this team.

Ahhh alright, just from your broken English I could tell you weren't from an English dominate country. What time is it there?

Always know how to take a good thing and make it look like s***.

We need to tie him down and force Prozac down his throat. We could be winning 25-1 and he'd ***** about the 1 goal we let in. Even if we scored 25 unanswered goals afterward.

******* hell. <_<

Ahhh alright, just from your broken English I could tell you weren't from an English dominate country. What time is it there?

Wait wait wait.. how does "Federev" instead of "Fedorov" have to do with English at all? :P

Lids is so awesome at hitting the net. With many defensemen, you never know if their shot is going to go wide, high, hit a block or what, but not so with Nick.

But seriously, let's see some 5-on-5 play now. I feel bad for the Flames.

Guest Shoreline

Good defensive awareness by Mule on the backcheck. Could have been disastrous as Kronner was caught standing up.

We need to tie him down and force Prozac down his throat. We could be winning 25-1 and he'd ***** about the 1 goal we let in. Even if we scored 25 unanswered goals afterward.

******* hell. <_<

lol, my favorite mindfly moment was the second SJ game of the year where he said we had 0% chance of winning. We won 6-0. It was awesome.

Lids is so awesome at hitting the net. With many defensemen, you never know if their shot is going to go wide, high, hit a block or what, but not so with Nick.

But seriously, let's see some 5-on-5 play now. I feel bad for the Flames.

What? NOO!

NOOOO MERCY!!!!

Guest Shoreline
lol, my favorite mindfly moment was the second SJ game of the year where he said we had 0% chance of winning. We won 6-0. It was awesome.

Or how the Wings weren't going to win Game 6 of the Cup Finals.

This is not to be construed in any way as a complaint. I am perfectly happy with the score right now.

That said, I really hope that after the way they played that first period that we ram goals down their throats and embarrass them. Just because I'm nasty that way.