• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT: Flames 6 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

This game is the prime example of why the Wings needed to do something at the deadline. He's a great GM, but I get the feeling we are looking at another 2003. I know that doubting Holland at all is grounds for some to crap their pants, but it's the truth. This team has glaring holes and he failed to address them. Period. I don't care that "things were considered." You can't just sit on your ass because Marian Hossa asked to be on your team in the summer.

Ken Holland=great GM who made a big mistake this year. BTW, I'd love to eat crow on this.

Guys, I have to apologize to you. Yes... The truth is... we played horribly because of me. Hear me out.

The Red Wings have won every game that I've been to this season. (And I've been to quite a few.) Tonight, for the first time, I was forced to leave right at the end of the second period.

Then I heard we started playing crappy. Coincidence?

Just to be sure, you should all buy me tickets to every home game for the rest of the season. Ya know... just to be on the safe side. ^_^

Guest Shoreline

I think mindfly had a heart attack that the Wings scored. Hopefully dislodged his internet connection.

Wait, Conks gives up 5 goals to the Flames and you're blaming Babcock? Can I ask what specifically is wrong with you?

My guess is he also shouts about Osgood being horrible when one goal goes in.

"WHAT?! THEY SCORED? DAMNIT, OSGOOD. I KNOW YOU'RE BACKUP TONIGHT - BUT DAMNIT, YOU WEREN'T SENDING THE RIGHT TELEPATHIC SIGNALS!"

Just a guess..

Edited by Ms_Hockey