• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT: Flames 6 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
2 8-goal blowouts in week and terrible 3rd period self-destruction against a team we were dominating?

Use your head.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

A week and game does not make an entire season. Sod off.

He screwed conklin f***ed him up the ass Worst coaching since Jock the jock strap

Alright. That's enough. Lay off the language, and do so NOW.

Blame Babs all you want, but keep it clean in doing so.

BWAHAHAHA I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN...

Red Wings leading 4-1...4-2...4-3...4-4...

Tie the game 5-5

Lose in shootout.

Brad McCrimmon (Detroit's defensive coach) you are one of the problems of this team.

Chris Osgood, you are a problem.

Ty Conklin...think you can hang onto the puck?

The Red Wings aren't winning the Stanley Cup this year.

And who, exactly, are you a fan of?

Guest Shoreline

Tie the game 5-5

Lose in shootout.

Brad McCrimmon (Detroit's defensive coach) you are one of the problems of this team.

Get off the bandwagon then, poser.

Jokinen, who can score, is also a complete locker-room cancer and as such will rightfully never see the light of day in Ken Holland's appointment book.

LOL are people back to creaming over players the night that they score against us??

in that case... Kenny i want that Rick Nash *****!

Ozzie has played even worse then Conklin this season. Sign a real goalie in the off season, dumping Conklin, Ozzie, Franzen and Filpulla and have Howard back him up.

thankful you're not the wings GM

EPIC FAIL!

Please play the 3rd and dont hand the game over to a bum team that will be out first round (and they will be out first round). The Wings just decided this one was over and didn't show up for the 3rd, wtF! I know Calgary is a joke, the only thing keeping them in a playoff spot is kiprasoft but can we finish the final 20, ******* sad to lose to a goober bum team like the flamers.

Guest Crymson
2 8-goal blowouts in week and terrible 3rd period self-destruction against a team we were dominating?

Use your head.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

We lose games that don't matter in terms of us making the playoffs and the playoffs haven't begun yet, so yes, this game does not actually mean anything in terms of a playoff loss coming closer. Feel free to begin panicking or to just not watch the playoffs if you'd like. Sucks for you.

Yes, I will call out people whom I think are total defensive pessimists.

I'm not even kidding when I say this. When the Wings lose, be it by 1 goal or 10........too many people around here turn into whiny bridge-jumping lunatics. So far, it's Babcock's fault we lost, the Wings won't win the Stanley Cup this year and we suck, suck, suckity-suck. Is that all? Did I miss any of the stunning insight many of you are sharing with us?

I don't get it. Most of you are completely rational, level-headed people and them BLAMMO! What gives?!

I'm the last guy to blame a lose on one player, but Conklin was absolutely horrendous the entire game and I think I would have done better in goal for the shoot out, of course had the Wings played maybe 20% their maximum effort instead of 0% in the 3rd we'd have easily one.

Classic embarrassing Red Wings lost and yes I am very concerned for the playoffs.

QFT.

The Babcock-bashing is getting on my last damn nerve. Why don't you blame the people actually responsible for the poor play and not the coach. Jesus. How many crappy games did we play when Bowman was coaching the team? Who blamed him when the guys are the ones that screwed up?

Get off his jockey shorts already.

Unless someone has a hidden Babcock microphone we don't know about, there's not much use blaming the coach.

A week and game does not make an entire season. Sod off.

You've been comfortable with the way the Wings have been playing this season? Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Babcock has one of the top offensive teams in the NHL that is a great defense if you have the lead. He screwed his team and now I think he is an idiot.

Then you'll be glad to know that 99% of LGW thinks YOU'RE an idiot now.

I'm pretty sure Babcock would care about as much as you care.

This last week and a half has been atrocious. The 8 goal games and now this chokejob to boot.

At this point both goalies suck. Whatever Conklin did earlier in the season doesn't matter with the way he's playing now. Unfortunately, one of these clowns will be in net for the playoffs, and I can't see either goalie all of a sudden playing at a Stanley Cup level.

Guest Shoreline
You've been comfortable with the way the Wings have been playing this season? Ignorance is bliss I guess.

It sure is. What's your excuse?

Wings so did not deserve a single point here. That was such a godf***INGawful third period. The whole team, forwards and defensemen just sat back and did nothing at all. At all. Shame, boys. One or two goals were Conklin's fault but the whole team has to bear the brunt of this loss. It's symbolic of this entire season with the entire club not showing up on defense. Crazed bandwagoner fans will point to individual players but it's clear the entire team is having difficulty as a whole.

Guest Crymson

Tie the game 5-5

Lose in shootout.

Go away.

I asked for excitement in this game and it delivered in spades. Holy s*** what a game.

Too bad about the shoot-out loss, but in the end we were lucky to get a point..

I thought the team looked okay in the 3rd period, up until the 4-3 goal when they seemed to fall apart. Conklin let in some weak ones, but was also unlucky with a lot of screening, deflections and bad bounces. In the end I think he did give us a chance to win but the team was too defensively minded in the 3rd.

Gotta give the Flames credit though, they really came out flying in the 3rd and just gave it all they had.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the performance of the team, despite the breakdown in the end. With Lilja and Hossa back, and with Leino and Helm in the lineup, we will be even stronger. Kipper played his ass off but still let in as many goals as Conks. I think he's getting worn out and as usual will fall apart in the playoffs.

Stop panicking people. jeez.

I'm not even kidding when I say this. When the Wings lose, be it by 1 goal or 10........too many people around here turn into whiny bridge-jumping lunatics. So far, it's Babcock's fault we lost, the Wings won't win the Stanley Cup this year and we suck, suck, suckity-suck. Is that all? Did I miss any of the stunning insight many of you are sharing with us?

I don't get it. Most of you are completely rational, level-headed people and them BLAMMO! What gives?!

Being a fan of winning is much easier than being a fan of the Red Wings. That's what gives.

Alright. That's enough. Lay off the language, and do so NOW.

Blame Babs all you want, but keep it clean in doing so.

Sorry who do you think lost the game the team or the coaching strategy? Just irritated. Sorry for the language thought it would be *******'d. But let me know Jedi