• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

whitewolf406

Bozeman, MT fans

Rate this topic

I want to get some start getting some fans together for some games at playoff time. Even though I have center ice, I have watched a couple games at Buffalo Wild Wings and allways met a couple wings fans. I will talk to them about taking the place over. and post more info as it becomes available. PM me with contact info if you like. Mark

I want to get some start getting some fans together for some games at playoff time. Even though I have center ice, I have watched a couple games at Buffalo Wild Wings and allways met a couple wings fans. I will talk to them about taking the place over. and post more info as it becomes available. PM me with contact info if you like. Mark

It looks like we will get together on Tues. 4/21. I've spoken to BWW's managment and they will accomedate as many of us as we can put though the door! The more for sure's I have to give them an head count on that morning the better so give me a shout if you think you can make it. See-ya by 5:00 on Tues., GO WINGS! Mark.

Great turnout for our first get together. 17 well behaved but enthusiastic fans showed up and made Michigan proud. Another 6 had other responsibilites and hope to be at the gatherings for the next "3" rounds! Buffalo Wild Wings were very accomidating to the group, a Big "Thank-You" to them. 2 of their employees came over to let us know they were from Mich., and also that their regional manager in Billings is a huge Wings fan. A thank-you and invitation are going out shortly! As soon as a schedule for the next round comes out I'll post a day for next next gathering. We invite anyone in the area to join us. Don't be bashful as this was thrown together from people I've met from Mich. and most people didn't know each other until tonite. It was great to hear everyone finding out were we were all from,then talking about looking forward to hanging out again. We'll keep everyone posted for next time. BTW, the 4 Columbus fans that no one knew were there, only made a mild cheer when the Jackets scored! Mark.

Actually there are a surprising amount of Michigan transplants. It is like Mich. with mountains,( and less people!). The hunting's as good and you fish rivers instead of lakes. Weather is a bit crazy as this Wed. we had a record high of 80 then by Fri. morning we had 8-10 inches of snow! Springtime in the Rockies. The best part is, most natives that are hockey fans here follow the Av's. Makes for some pretty good banter!

Next gathering will be Tues. May 5th at BWW's again. We'll meet at 8:00 as the game is in Anahiem. PM me if you can make it, so I can give them a head count. We would like to surpass 20 people this time! Thank's Mark.

Hey gang, If the series goes to a 7th game there will be a Rally Gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings on Thurs. the 14th. I assume game time to be 5 or 5:30 our time as the game will be in Detroit. I'll update this thread as soon as we know whats going to happen. If we win in 6 we'll pick a game to get together in the WCF. Either way let me know if you can make it. GO WINGS, Mark.

Looks like its RALLY TIME! Thurs. 14th, 5:00 at BWW's in Bozeman. Lets get everyone we can. Shoot me a e-mail or pm if you can make it and how many, by Thus. am. I HATE THE DUCKS!!!!!. GO WINGS!!!!! Mark

The next gathering for the WCF will be Tues. 19th. at 5:30 at BWW's. We had a great crowd for game 7, and picked up another group of 5 wings fans into the fold. PM if you would like to join us by Mon. am. for a head count. The resturant looks forward to us coming now and asked us to make sure we bring the goalight :siren: hardhat and horn! Looking forward to what should be a great series. Mark. GO WINGS!!!!!

Let's get together for game 5 on Wed. 27th. Game time 5:30. Same place in Bozeman, BWW's. Had a great time for game 2 and we were joined by the general manager of BWW's in Billings who is a huge Wings fan. He has a group that gets together for games there and was excited to know that the same thing is happening in Bozeman. If anyone would like to join up with us, shoot me a PM so we can let them know a head count. GO WINGS!!!!! Mark.

It's the Finals! Were getting together on Tues. June 2nd., 6:00 at BWW's in Bozeman. Were also gauging intrerest for Thurs 4th and Wed. 9th.. If your a fan in the area and want to join us shoot me a pm so I can give them a headcount as our last gathering we were well over 20 people! It has been more fun than any of us imagined, so join us if you can. Mark.

Looks like everyone want's to get together this Thurs. for game 4. Game time 6:00, at BWW's again. Shoot me a PM with a # if you would like to join us. Were getting close to 30 people, it would be great to break that barrier! GO WINGS!!!!! Mark.

Were getting together on Tues. the 9th for game 6. Should be a great crowd for what will prove to be a great game. PM me if you would like to join us. We had some Pitts. fans to banter with last Thurs., so we would like to have a good turnout. See you at BWW's in Bozeman at 6:00! Mark

Edited by whitewolf406

Glad to see BWWs coming through for someone! The location in Richmond we went to for the Ducks series was the worst sports bar I've ever been to. They had one channel (Versus) they claimed was their hockey channel. NO Center Ice. :annoyed:

Were very lucky here. The general manager of their 2 locations (Billings is the other) is from Texas but grew up liking the Wings, and the manager of our location is from Saginaw. They just opened last year but have had Center Ice from day one. They must had figured that having Hockey here is a must. All of their staff has been great to us and looks forward to us coming in! I can't see a place like that leaving out hockey, seems like a dumb move to me.

THIS IS IT! Anyone up for game 7 get off your but and come on down to BWW's in Bozeman. We need all the support we can muster. Game time 6:00, Pm me to get a seat with us. Looks to be a classic. GO WINGS!!!!!

Mark.