4 replies to this topic

#1 EuroTwinLove40

EuroTwinLove40

2nd Line Scorer

• Silver Booster
  • 702 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

Ok, I have some bizarre questions...
Does anyone that works for Ford receive some kind of "internal magazine"? and does anyone have any idea what this magazine is actually called? lol.
I just bought a new Focus and for some reason my car salesman decided it would be a spectacular idea for me to be in this magazine. So I got interviewed and am taking pics next week and whatnot. Anyway, I'm kind of curious as to what the article will say so I want to see if I can get ahold of a copy of the mag! So if I can't get one from my salesman, would anyone possibly be willing to send one my way?? (I know it's such a precious commodity! hahaha)

Oh, and any idea if it's nationally distributed or just regional?? I'm reeeeally hoping it's just regional lol.
Sorry for the randomness! laugh.gif

#2 dallas27

dallas27

It worked with Hossa, now it's Ilya's turn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:12 PM

Yes, they do. I'm not sure what it's called off the top of my head, I'll have to find one in the house somewhere. Should be able to get you one. And I believe it's just regional. My dad works for Ford, he'd know before me.

It's a Festivus miracle!!!

"For the next 20 minutes, you will sit in silence while I tell you why the Detroit Red Wings are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports." -Dr. Perry Cox

#3 EuroTwinLove40

EuroTwinLove40

2nd Line Scorer

• Silver Booster
  • 702 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:30 AM

Cool, thanks for the info! I'll let you know if I can't get one and need you to snag one for me smile.gif Thanks.

#4 Saran

Saran

[[LGW]]

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

if u are going to be in a magazine, i would think that they would atleast give u a copy

#5 Inultus

Inultus

Slush ****

• PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:33 AM

If you are talking about the one I'm thinking of, it's distributed to new car owners. Maybe they do have a different one that only employees get. My grandfather retired from Ford but that has been a long time now.
"It's been six years since we won the Cup. That's too long." -Nick Lidstrom

"my message is simple: The next time anyone runs any of our guys in a way that shouldn't be done, then a message will be sent. I'm not going to go out and run your skill guys, your superstars. I'm going to go right to the guy (who did it), and fair justice is fair justice." -Downey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users