• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

A Wings hungry for revenge wins 14-3. Z, Dats, Hossa and Meech all pick up hat-tricks, with Lids getting the remaining 2.

For the BJ's, Nash has 2 goals and Williams 1.

Steve Mason somehow lets in 9 goals on the first 5 shots, and announces his retirement from hockey in the 1st intermission.

I could see it.

Hey! I've been using Koko (and Kokopuffs) since last season! Am I contagious?

I should get to see this one with my own eyes! I'm taking off for Mom's after church and getting there before game time. Can't wait!

Nash scores in the first 5 minutes. The GDT gets edgy. Predictions of doom and gloom come from the usual suspects. Hank scores 2 in the first. LGW starts thinking Arby's. Random people from both teams score in the 2nd and 3rd, but everyone is still thinking Arby's, except the usual suspects who are convinced that not only will they never get Arby's, they will never even see a cow. With the Wings up 9-7 in the waning moments of the game, Pavel goes down for the ENG, but passes it to Hank at the last second.

Choose your own ending.

It will end the way all Choose Your Own Adventure books end. With the choice between doors 1 and 2, you-no matter what choice you make-inevitably choose the one that ends up with ninjas and your death.

Someone needs to stay on Nash, like stink on s*** today! I know it's a back to back, but this team really needs to step it up against this team. Columbus is the only team in the west I would fear the Wings playing in the first round.

I hate two-fers with a passion. Let's hope we reverse the curse and get out of town with 101 points.

I only wish Aaron Downey was here and would pound the snot out of Rick Nash so that asshat doesn't get point one.

GO WINGS!!!!!

14-3? I concur.

But today Pavel and Hossa amaze everyone, Sammy breaks a few of Masons ribs by shooting straight to his chest, Ozzie causes LGW posters to gasp for breath a few times, Draper wins all his face-offs, and everytime the cameras show a close-up of Babcock he looks constipated.

oh wait..... :rolleyes:

I should get to see this one with my own eyes! I'm taking off for Mom's after church and getting there before game time. Can't wait!

Nash scores in the first 5 minutes. The GDT gets edgy. Predictions of doom and gloom come from the usual suspects. Hank scores 2 in the first. LGW starts thinking Arby's. Random people from both teams score in the 2nd and 3rd, but everyone is still thinking Arby's, except the usual suspects who are convinced that not only will they never get Arby's, they will never even see a cow. With the Wings up 9-7 in the waning moments of the game, Pavel goes down for the ENG, but passes it to Hank at the last second.

Choose your own ending.

Sounds like Arby's for lunch tomorrow. I'll be at work, but with a 5pm start hopefully I'll be able to catch most of it. LGW!

Babcock he looks constipated.

I think he becomes more nervous near the playoff time and swallows his gum, instead of throwing it away. Giving him the look of a man, saying to himself "man I think I might have to go, then again maybe not. s*** I don't know!"

back-to-back game

steve "shutout" mason

physical team

rick nash

= Bad combination

With Meech on the fourth line we cant lose!!!11!!!one!!11!!11!onehundredeleven!!!!!12!

PS, Do you just predict doom and gloom because you think that if you dont the wings will lose?

Guest Shoreline
PS, Do you just predict doom and gloom because you think that if you dont the wings will lose?

He's an excessively pessimistic person. I can see how successful it will be now:

(with female)

Her: Going to my interview, wish me luck!

Him: Facts are you probably won't get it.

It surely will be tolerated in other areas as much as it is, here.

He's an excessively pessimistic person. I can see how successful it will be now:

(with female)

Her: Going to my interview, wish me luck!

Him: Facts are you probably won't get it.

It surely will be tolerated in other areas as much as it is, here.

Haha way to keep it clean. Seriously mindfly, why come to a site about a team that 99% you've been negative about?

Choose your own ending.

:lol: Your sphere of influence is spreading! Also, Kokopuffs is the best! I'm hijacking your nicknames! :D

Just hoping for a solid game! Back to backs suck! Whatever Babs said to them after the first period yesterday must have worked. Lets hope he doesn't have to do it again! Maybe he should do it before the game. Whenever we play Columbus, I keep my fingers and everything else crossed! Nash scares the hell out of me! I don't care if they lose, as long as they play for the full 60 minutes!

Wings win it 4-3

wings 5-4, we still can't figure out Nash but get enough offense to win. Although I must say, out of every team we could get in the first round, I sure hope it isn't Columbus. Nash combined with our old pal Williams have had a field day on us.

In any event, I stock piled a few cases of cheap scotch in case this turns out to be a disaster, or if we do see them in the playoffs (for celebratory purposes or otherwise...).

Winning this game will make me feel a lot better. Since NBC had considered this for the GOW but went with the Rangers for the 3rd week in a row, and there isn't an online stream listed that I can find...I will be forced to listen to this.

Let's go Wings!

Guest Shoreline
Would be real nice if we could stop Rick Nash for a change. Not passing him the puck in the slot would be a start ;)

No kidding.

So it looks like I'll be able to catch the whole game, as my sister's flight got canceled and she's having to spend an extra night in the s***hole that is Valdosta, GA. So she'll be coming home tomorrow night.

Come on Wings, win for for my poor sister stuck in a crappy hotel room in the s***hole that is Valdosta, GA.

Guest Shoreline
So it looks like I'll be able to catch the whole game, as my sister's flight got canceled and she's having to spend an extra night in the s***hole that is Valdosta, GA. So she'll be coming home tomorrow night.

:lol:

Very eloquently put.

Edited by Shoreline