• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

:lol:

Very eloquently put.

I'm serious. There is nothing to do there but drive about an hour south and go to Jacksonville. That's where she spent the bulk of the week for Spring Break.

I've been there.......there's nothing there but palm trees and mosquitos.

Wings win, Filet o' fish commercial airs 22 times. We enjoy Arbys tomorrow, well in the D. For those of you not in the D, still take your boxscores to Arby's and see what happens

For the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

So it looks like I'll be able to catch the whole game, as my sister's flight got canceled and she's having to spend an extra night in the s***hole that is Valdosta, GA. So she'll be coming home tomorrow night.

Come on Wings, win for for my poor sister stuck in a crappy hotel room in the s***hole that is Valdosta, GA.

Been there. Happier'n a hush puppy to git the hell out.

Paraphrasing John Keating, talking about the last meeting with Columbus: "It was Coyote Ugly...it was so ugly, if that game had a face it would be the Amy Winehouse of hockey games." :lol: :lol: Well played sir!!

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

Paraphrasing John Keating, talking about the last meeting with Columbus: "It was Coyote Ugly...it was so ugly, if that game had a face it would be the Amy Winehouse of hockey games." :lol: :lol: Well played sir!!

Jackets thought it was bea-ut-i-ful!

We havent been very good on Back To back games this year.... But Im hoping the wings carry that lightning they caught yesterday into Columbus today

Wings 6

Jackets 3

Hossa 2

Zett 2

Raffi

and Kopy

Columbus....who cares......

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: <----- One for each of our goals

in case anyone has interest...NHL gamecenter is allowing you to watch games for free today. Atdhe doesn't have a link up, but you'll be able to watch the game online from NHL.com's gamecenter. And this isn't like the other times where you tune in and it gives you 2 minutes then shuts off!

let's go wings!

Ok, that'Arby's roastburger looks like a plain old roast beef sandwich with burger fixins to me. I would not call that a burger at all.

Still thinkin' Arby's for you folks in the D.

Damn.... stuck with the Columbus feed on Center Ice... <_<

eta: and now I feel bad because one of the BJ announcers, (Jeff Rimmer?) looks like someone's sweet old grandpa.

Edited by EuroTwin