• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

So did the wings clinch a playoff spot?

100 points, a playoff berth.....all alone at #1......what a great freakin' day. I can't wait to call my sister and let her know.

Are we sure about a playoff berth? Nashville won yesterday.

First off Congratulations to Detroit.

1st team in the league to 100 points. First team in NHL history to record 100 points in 9 straight seasons.

Secondly Congratulations to Ozzie.

Tied Mike Vernon (The Man who tutored him to be the goalie he is today IMO) at #11 on the all-time win list in 80 less games played with 385 Wins. Next up Dominic Hasek at 389 Wins. Keep up the great work Ozzie.

Great game tonight. Ozzy definitely deserves to be the player of the game. He was great in goal.

Keep it up Ozzy! Keep it up!

:clap:

Loooved how physical Ericsson was around the net. Very aggressive defensive play from Big Rig. I'm proud of ya big guy! Too bad he's not getting many chances to put up the points, but that will come with time. I'm happy with the great defensive play Ericsson's provided. Can't wait to see what he does when he gets his cast off and starts seeing PP time.

Guest Shoreline
My bad..he TIED Vernon, one more win to pass him. I got a little excited. kljskgs!

asf;kuasdasjgha indeed.

I could have sworn I saw someone here say that if we won today, we clinched a playoff spot. Maybe I read wrong.

I think you may be right. I think if we won yesterday (which we did) and Nashville lost yesterday (which they didn't) we would've clinched a spot YESTERDAY. It's all a bit confusing.

EDIT: Xitium just cleared it up for us. Thanks man.

Edited by syntax

Missed this game...Woulda been great to watch Ozzie chalk up a shutout. According to the game log I saw Meech played only a couple of minutes. Was that by design or did another injury strike?