• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JayUp88

What team do you want in the playoffs.

Rate this topic

Other then the Wings what team would you like to see make the playoffs.

I really want to see the Blue Jackets get in this year. Nash is the man and it would be really good for their organization to make it in for the first time.

Guest Shoreline

I dunno. I'd say the Blues by the way they suck, and by the Wings having manhandled them on the scoreboard (which counts the most), but the Blues would likely run our skill guys from behind or cheap shot them after the whistle, one of which happens pretty much every time the Wings show up the Blues, so I'd say bring on a team that can win or lose with dignity and Blues fans can watch some decent teams play.

I'd like to see all the central teams make it in, especially if the Wings are first overall. I respect what Nashville has accomplished in spite of their obstacles. They are one of the better managed and coached teams in the league. I like Dallas for the same reason, but having watched them play lately, they don't belong in the playoffs.

In the East I like Florida and Buffalo. I could handle the Pens getting in so long as they don't get farther than the Wings.

I'm really happy for Blue Jackets' fans. Also, Nashville doesn't get half of the respect it deserves. Trotz is an unbelievable coach, and those fans LOVE their team. I hope they win a series as long as it isn't against us.