• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/23 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Flames 5

Rate this topic

55fan, in the face of nastiness, you are so graceful

I assumed with something that blatant that he was kidding.

If not, I'll just have to go over there, graze on his lawn, and leave him a present.

As to what I said about slacking off in the 3rd, I think we've learned a lesson on that with the Flames. I think we'll have a full 60 minute game from the Wings. We need those 2 points now. I still feel dirty having rooted for the Avs last night.

First LGW post, yay! :D

Wings 4: Hank x2, Mule, Lids

Flames 1: Jerome

Welcome, Ako! I say 4-3 Wings. Cleary, Lids, Franzen, Datsyuk. Flambes are on their own. Pee on 'em. In fact I hope it puts out their flames..... :flush:

No score predic outta me tonight, just prediciting the big fat 'W'. We have a rep to uphold.. let's just make sure that Calgary doesn't try and uphold the 'let's send out our scrubs to slash and hack the Wings to make us feel manly!' rep. <_<

Wish this game wasn't so late though! I'm dying to see some hockey from our boys tonight.

Guest mindfly
Update from Monday's morning skate in Calgary: Tomas Holmstrom will miss his third straight game with a strained right knee. Holmstrom skated like he was going to play and coach Mike Babcock initially thought he would play. But after speaking with trainers, Babcock declared that Holmstrom won't play.

Here's the lines for tonight's game:

Franzen-Datsyuk-Samuelsson

Cleary-Zetterberg-Hossa

Hudler-Filppula-Kopecky

Meech-Draper-Maltby

Holmstrom (out)

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Ericsson-Lebda

Chelios (scratch)

Osgood (starting)

Conklin

Defenseman Andreas Lilja accompanied the team on the trip but said he still is experiencing headaches on a daily basis and has no idea when he'll even be able to begin off-ice workouts, let alone start skating. He's been out with a concussion, from a punch by Nashville's Shea Weber, since Feb. 28.

Workhorse Mikka Kiprusoff starts in net for the Flames. They will be without forwards Todd Bertuzzi (knee), Andre Roy (hand), Rene Bourque (ankle) and Wayne Primeau (foot) and defensemen Mark Giordano (shoulder) and Rhett Warrener (shoulder).

Something tells me that holmström would have played if it was more desperation, but i guess they always think precautionary

Babcock said last week he expected Lilja back for the final five or six regular-season games, but Lilja isn't even certain he'll be ready for the playoffs at this rate.

Some serious concussion with lilja there.... s***!

Edited by mindfly

Twelfth

Stanley

Nearing (or nearby)

or, if you really want to represent LGW-

Trade

Sammy

Now

I'd go with the first one over the other, but I'm sure someone can come up with something better.

Twelfth

Stanley

Nearby

would be absolutely sick. I would stay up to watch the game if you give me your word that you'll put it on your board. Even though you may not get on, I want to see it. s***, I have school. :(

I think we can win tonight, but it's going to be a tough game. I really hate playing Calgary, they're such goons.

3-2 Wings. Pav, Sammy, and The Nickage.

55fan, in the face of nastiness, you are so graceful

That's 55 for you. In the words of the Australian guy from Jurassic Park "Cleva girl". ^_^

Wow. I guess you told HER!.... :bye:

Just got back home and looked at this again and I have no idea why I picked that emoticon...

So to defend my bright, witty intelligent poster/friend correctly (yeah, like she needs it...!), I say this to you, Mindfly. The great majority of your comments on these boards are very negative and sometimes very insensitive. Here's a clue and I can't figure out why you haven't figured this out. As long as you post the way you usually do, you will continue to get it back in spades because negativity attracts negativity. First natural law of the LGW board.

Guest Shoreline

Looking forward to a better performance after the disappointment from the last time these two met.

Hello guys...a long time Wings fan here

I've been reading this board for a while and i'm glad i finally decided to become a member...

Anyway since i didn't want to start a new topic elsewhere in the forums and since this is the most visited thread at the moment i would like to ask any of you to tell me which season these Red Wings jerseys are from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nicklas-Lidstrom-Detro...3A1%7C294%3A200

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3DLVI%26ps%3D54

I'm really sorry for posting this in a innappropriate place but i will greatly appreciate any answer.

Thanks.

Hello guys...a long time Wings fan here

I've been reading this board for a while and i'm glad i finally decided to become a member...

Anyway since i didn't want to start a new topic elsewhere in the forums and since this is the most visited thread at the moment i would like to ask any of you to tell me which season these Red Wings jerseys are from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nicklas-Lidstrom-Detro...3A1%7C294%3A200

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3DLVI%26ps%3D54

I'm really sorry for posting this in a innappropriate place but i will greatly appreciate any answer.

Thanks.

Before Reebok, it was CCM right? They can't be that old, I don't know how you could tell from which year though

Listnening to the pre-game, Kronner's English is right up there with Nick's in term of lack of accent. I know people born here in the States whose English is horrid. That's kind of embarrassing when you think about it.

So what did he have to say about tonight's game? Anything interesting?

So what did he have to say about tonight's game? Anything interesting?

Just that they need to concentrate more on their defensive skills. That it's an important component of their game and they need to work harder at tightening up.

That's about all I caught, I really wasn't listening hard.