• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DYags

Datsyuk Photos

Rate this topic

So I have an advertising assignment due on Monday. It's for a creative processes course I'm taking at MSU. The assignment is to create a viral marketing campaign to promote any product we want. Basically, good viral marketing is any kind of adverisement you might come across on the internet, and feel compelled to share it with people you know. Maybe by sending an email/posting in your Facebook/posting it on a forum. Essentially, you want it to spread as much as possible.

Okay, so what I chose to promote is Datsyuk's RBK 9K-O stick. My idea is to take footage of his daily routine (or in this case photos, since I only need to make a storyboard)... from arriving early to the rink, to getting in his car and driving home at midnight or whatever.

If you guys could provide me with "behind the scenes" photos (or footage I could take a screen shot of) of Dats that'd be amazing. The subject is Datsyuk, and everything he does to maintain his excellence, but the stick is what I'm promoting. In other words, I want the 9K-O stick to be in as many of my storyboard slides as possible.

If this needs to be moved to the watercooler, I understand. I just wanted to post it here, where it will be seen a lot more, first.

Thanks a lot!

Anyone noticed the stick hes been playing with latley? Last I saw him he was using a all black stick ... didnt look anyhting like the O stick ... "because of Datsyuks curve I had to buy a f***in Reebok stick... NO its not shoes! They make sticks too... thanks Datsyuk!"

Anyone noticed the stick hes been playing with latley? Last I saw him he was using a all black stick ... didnt look anyhting like the O stick ... "because of Datsyuks curve I had to buy a f***in Reebok stick... NO its not shoes! They make sticks too... thanks Datsyuk!"

I believe they have updated the look of the stick, although i'm not 100% sure.

I am pretty sure he is using the new"ish" Rbk 10K Sidekick(Not 100% sure) and I read somewhere he will be using it until Reebok perfects the 8.0.8 O-Stick(New O-Stick).