• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown_Ryan

Stanley Cup 2008 Team photo

Rate this topic

I was walking around SAMS club yesterday and I saw a small display of team pictures and plaques.

Among them were the On-Ice team photo of the Wings gathered at center ice in Pittsburgh when they won the cup. I was looking at that photo to see all the things going on in it and saw a couple in Crosby jerseys who had stayed to watch the festivities. If you ever get a chance to see that photo, Look at the upper Left area of that photo, You will see the older looking couple there and the Female fan of the Pens is showing us that she thinks we are Number "1" in her book....

Yup she was flipping off the wings and it was caught in the picture I got a good laugh out of it.

I was just wondering if anyone else saw that in that photo as well i thought it was funny

Hard to tell from there, The picture was taken Striaght on.. not from a side.... I should of bought it and scanned it and posted..... In the photo there are a couple of guys Holding thier fingers up in a Number 1 and to thier left there are 2 people in Crosby Jerseys, One one on the left was blurred by her finger

http://imagecache.allposters.com/images/pi...Ice-Posters.jpg

is this the photo? I can see two people near the top left corner and it looks kind of like the one on the left has two hands up facing the camera, but its too low res to know if that person is flicking the camera off or not.

Yes it is... There are a cluster of fans , left of what looks like the concourse area.. They are in Dark Jerseys and the one on the Left id DEFINITLY flipping us off!

And if you look Above her actually We Are getting a Double from the fan in white if you zoom in a bit

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

Yes it is... There are a cluster of fans , left of what looks like the concourse area.. They are in Dark Jerseys and the one on the Left id DEFINITLY flipping us off!

And if you look Above her actually We Are getting a Double from the fan in white if you zoom in a bit

HAHA I can see this. That is so funny.