• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/29 GDT: Predators 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I dunno if this has been said, but the other day Wings vs Islanders the stream on Ustream.com kept getting shutdown.. did Ustream.com get hit with a notice from NHL?

GO WINGS!! 8-0 revenge :)

Wings come out pissed and ferocious. Take a 9-1 lead in the first. Ozzie spends the next two periods enjoying his great seat at the game, as the Wings are so amazing that they spend the rest of the game in Nashville's zone.

Conklin scores from the bench. Koko has a two goal game, Pav gets assists on all the goals, evne the ones he isn't on the ice for, and Hank finally gets his hattrick.

Guest mindfly

And now sweden(and europe) set the time +1hour... i kinda liked it the way it was just 5hours ahead of Eastern time, now its back to 6... oh well the game is on tv for once so its all good.

Edited by mindfly

Nothing about this game bodes well for Nashville. Detroit is angry in two ways--our last game against them, and getting shutout by the Isles, we're still without Arnott, Legwand, Jones, Belak, we're playing on a back-to-back set of afternoon games, so Ellis probably goes because Rinne has started 7 straight (4-0-3). We did get a huge win last night and sit in 7th with 82pts.

Anyway, points tonight would be sweet, but I'm not overly optimistic. Good luck tonight, y'all, but not too much ;)

Wings 4

Preds 1

Guest mindfly
Wow. No doom and gloom mindfly?

I like to think that the detroit red wings wanna beat nashville so bad after the embarassing 8-0 loss last time, they just have to come out and play this time, that's how i look at it and i think they will... and also, nashville are missing both arnott and legwand (also belak) and nashville played the night before did they not? so detroit should be able to win... no prediction though

Wings win by at least one goal. Don't care how or who does what. I don't like Sunday afternoon games at all. I just hope the Wings show up today.

Go, Wings, don't let Coach No-Neck and the Prednecks embarrass you!

Current Streaks

Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game losing streak (shutout)

Home: 1-game losing streak (shutout).

Streaks vs. Nashville

Overall:1-game losing streak (shutout)

Home: 2-game winning streak (1 overtime shutout).

Record on this Date

March 29

This is the 33rd game played on this date. The Club's record in the previous 32 games:

18W-10L-4T.

This is the 21st regular season game played on this date. The Club's record in the previous 20 games:

9W-7L-4T.

LGW.

Wings need to get into playoff mode for this one. They could very easily be facing this team again in the first round and it would be nice to send a message right back after the last Nashville game.

I dunno if this has been said, but the other day Wings vs Islanders the stream on Ustream.com kept getting shutdown.. did Ustream.com get hit with a notice from NHL?

GO WINGS!! 8-0 revenge :)

No.. That was just ustream tards fighting over people linking eachother to others' streams.. and then moving the stream to a different URL. Ustream hasn't been served, I watched the sharkies with no issue last night

Edited by ilmickeyli

Hey guys hope for a great game today. Not really looking forward to facing a pissed off Red Wings team. To a Preds fan it doesnt get any better than Preds vs Wings during another playoff push...except for Preds vs Wings IN the playoffs. :)

I'm hoping our boys terrify the crap outta Nashville and put a huge hurt on 'em after our last meeting.

No score predictions, because all that matters is the W.

Edited by Krystal

I'll copy my post from the last GDT and hope it works better this time:

It's time for 2 things:

* A big win. No "late 3rd period rally to win it by one goal"- crap, I'm talking domination from start to finish, and showing why the Wings have scored the most goals in the league. Something like 8-1 or 14-3 would be great.

* For Z to get to 400 points and 30 goals.

Guest Shoreline

Might be at a birthday party for this one but hopefully the Wings get things (i.e. defense and scoring) back on track.

Edited by Shoreline

Preds have about 17 hours between games. Combine that with travel and all other factors, we need to get on them early. Build some momentum while the energy for both teams is high. If we take control early, I dont think Nashville has the energy to recover.

Actually kinda reminds me of the prelude to last game these two played, with the roles reversed.

I hate games on FSN plus....I hate them even more when I have to work and cant even record them. Wings better come out swinging!

I hate them too I dont have it and have to watch a Gamecenter from ESPN I hate not being able to watch

Wait till the Tigers start, Im sure they are gonna put more games on FS+ and let the Tigers be on the regular channel...