• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CenterIce

Skating with Lidstrom was kid's Make-A-Wish

Rate this topic

Guest Four

Why not merge the? Lidstrom and the teenager both get to go to the Ferrari factory so Lidstrom can buy a new whip and the boy can get some free Ferrari items.

He'd just have to wait until the end of Stanley Cup finals is all.

Saw the Story in the Paper this morning.. Realy neat how Conks let him take some shots on him break away style too...

Class act guys...

I was just gonna say it was cool that Conklin was around too to let the kid shoot on him. What an experience that must have been.

I was at the practice on Saturday and got a chance to see this first hand. What a classy thing to do by Lidstrom and the Wings. I was so happy for that young man, knowing only that he must have been through some very tough times in his own life, in order to get that opportunity. Must have been the greatest moment of that kid's life. Good for him. Hopefully he'll also remain in remission and enjoy and long and healthy life as a Wings fan.

Guest lilja4mvp

was this on the pre-game? if so, would anyone happen to have a video they coud up somewhere?

Guest lilja4mvp

thanks. unfortunately i'm trying to get it on my pc and i cant do that with my dvr

if anyone here might be able to up that portion, it would be much appreciated.

Who wants to bet that Conks took it easy on the kid to boot? Time and again, hockey players in general just prove to be such humble caring individuals. Bet Lids got a little ego boost nonetheless knowing he was worth more than a trip to Italy haha.

I was watching the practice too. Conks probably took it easy on the kid but the kid definitely had some skills. He beat Conks really good about three or four times. A couple of times the Wings that were around him were suprised by the shots this kid was putting in.