• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MannyK

Luongo's helmet

Rate this topic

So, remember in the beginning of the year when Luongo was named Captain of the Canucks? I'm fairly certain his helmet that had the "C" on the "chin of the helmet" was mainly blue and green........ now he's wearing a helmet that is more of a beige/tan-ish color, and I don't think it has that "C" on it anymore... does anyone know why this is?

i think he has like 2-3 masks, one for each jersey cuz the canucks use a few jersey designs. silly goalies and thier vanity

i thought that too Last time i saw that mask , the team was wearing Older style jerseys or something

I like that tho Silly Goalies :)

roberto6.jpg

Mask; what mask?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! He looks like he was just raped. (rape is not a funny thing ... stay in school) And he is like, "thats him officer! Thats the man that touched me. Get him!"

Guest CaliWingsNut
Whats the deal with 2% milk? Wheres the other 98%

In industrialized ice cream and cheese (milk producers take out the fat, sell it to cheese makers, who skim off the whey which is the basis for most cheap ice cream).

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! He looks like he was just raped. (rape is not a funny thing ... stay in school) And he is like, "thats him officer! Thats the man that touched me. Get him!"

no its more like, "Would you just watch the hair! I work for a long time on my hair and you hit it, he hits my hair" - Tony Manero.

Edited by LeftWinger