• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Sick shootout goal by Sweden's Linus Omark

Rate this topic

Check out this move he did in a game! But good luck pulling that off in the NHL...

If he ever tried that in the NHL, that guy that hit him right as he executed the move would have set him straight on his ass, and probably lodged the stick there in the process.

In my opinion - the hands down SICKEST shootout goal to date in all of hockey. The originality of it is second to none, and while there has been a lot of bad ass shootout goals (with quite a few coming from our own Pavel Datsyuk) this one is my favorite.

Apparently Omark was drafted by the Edmonton Oilers, and hopefully we will get to see him doing stuff like this in the NHL sooner or later (just not against us I hope).

Pretty sweet goal

HOWEVER

Datsyuk tried a similar move the other week in Calgary - not with the toe-drag and all, but he definately tried to chip the puck over Kipprusoff as he came in from the left wing.

Both of those plays were embarrassing. And I mean embarrassing for the people here that are actually impressed by them.

You're right! We should be ashamed of ourselves for being impressed by someone who's scoring highlight goals :rolleyes:

You pissed because you cant pull that off yourself?

Guest Four
Both of those plays were embarrassing. And I mean embarrassing for the people here that are actually impressed by them.

Someone is CLEARLY jealous.