• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/6 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sabres 1

Rate this topic

Oh noes they scored a goal WINGS LOSE SEASON OVER.

What is being said is that the Wings look slow after scoring and it sometimes leads to goals. We are not complaining about the goal, but the play after the Wings goal.

;) Thanks for the confirmation. I just got home from work.

We're hoping for Hossa to get another. He's had 2 (Stewie had the other). The good folks of MI are smelling the beef.

(Gaustad scored for Buf and I'd like to make it clear that even though he was born in Fargo, he wasn't raised here, so don't blame me.)

What is being said is that the Wings look slow after scoring and it sometimes leads to goals. We are not complaining about the goal, but the play after the Wings goal.

How dare you complain about anything? You're clearly a bandwagon fan and probably just came here to piss off the "real" fans who have been Wings fans since they were in their mothers' womb.

:D

Glad to see the Wings still attacking late with the lead. Two goals is nothing if you're sitting back.

Amen. Good to see a heavy forcheck with 2:38 left in the game.

OCTOPUS ON THE ICE!

We're hoping for Hossa to get another. He's had 2 (Stewie had the other). The good folks of MI are smelling the beef.

(Gaustad scored for Buf and I'd like to make it clear that even though he was born in Fargo, he wasn't raised here, so don't blame me.)

Hossa! Come on dude, the people of Michigan are hungry and counting on you!

:lol: (I'm sure no one blames you personally for Gaustad ;) )

Guest Four
Yeah. Let's let them score again since we have a 2 goal lead. We would still be winning. I think not.

It's 1 goal.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Empty net, come on Datsyuk and Hossa

How dare you complain about anything? You're clearly a bandwagon fan and probably just came here to piss off the "real" fans who have been Wings fans since they were in their mothers' womb.

:D

I know. Because nothing goes wrong when the Wings win. They do everything perfect. No mistakes.

It's 1 goal.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Empty net, come on Datsyuk and Hossa

Thanks for telling me for the second time.