• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

edicius

Blackhawks disrespect the octopus!

Rate this topic

Go ahead.

It's just a myth.

Nothing bad will happen.

That's just silly to think there is anything to it.

Go ahead.

Touch that octopus.

Superstitions are for little girls.

What are you, a man, or a chicken?

I don't think any opposing player will ever touch an octopus on the ice again.

They make the playoffs for the first time since 2002 and now they think they're something special

Sounds like the White Sox to me. Although at least they have a world series title recently!

:thumbup: Thumbs up to the Blackhawks organization for releasing a whole slew of semi-humourous commercials this season. This kind of stuff can really get fans pumped up for the playoffs.

But, unfortunately for the 'Hawks......

:octo: THE OCTOPUS WILL REIGN SUPREME! (again) :octo:

If the wings don't make it to the SCF I would prefer Chicago or Columbus to win it, because I NEVER want to see another cup in California....

I love the ads the Blackhawks have run this season, and I hate their fans. I would not mind at all a re-kindled rivalry with Chicago, and I love beating the crap out of that team. Go Wings!

Funny thing is, they didn't have him technically "touch" the octopus; he used his stick. They no better than to have him pick it up and toss it. Already being inside your opponents head is a fantastic advantage.

We can tell that we're in their heads because they're the ones with the commercial idea.

The NHL is better off for having strong Columbus and Chicago teams. Both cities are good hockey markets and their fans deserve some success.

Exactly. I wish them all the success in the world, until they run into the Detroit buzzsaw.

I think right now Columbus is the better team out of the two, though, but I look forward to re-igniting the Detroit-Chicago rivalry this year.

Those are strong words from a team that has sucked against the Wings this year.

Funny thing is, after he threw it off, he skated away very fast... almost like he was scared or something...

Woulda been too cool if that puppy had landed on his head. Kinda like a new Easter hat.

:lol: