Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

4/7 GDT: huge night

Rate this topic

In terms of Western Conference Seeding:

8:00 Chicago at Nashville

8:00 Dallas at Minnesota

9:00 Los Angeles at Edmonton

10:00 Calgary at Vancouver (winner most likely wins NW)

10:00 St. Louis at Phoenix

10:30 Colorado (lol oops) at San Jose

Huge games all around the NHL tonight!

Edited by HockeytownRules19

Guest micah
And you are one of the people who resent them for that.

Last time I checked they game has always been about winning. So however you go about doing that, that is every teams goal. I think most people that resent the Wings resent them because they win so often, not because they don't fight on a regular basis.

Thank God for Center Ice and Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter. It's gonna be a good night.

10:30 Phoenix at San Jose

I thought it was Colorado at San Jose. I remember thinking when I read that that I wished they were playing a tougher opponent. ....gotta go check that out...!

:huh:

that's a hell of a night for the Yotes, good luck with the double header.

they must have a B team that no one knows about. or maybe once they finish a shift on one rink they go to the next rink.

they must have a B team that no one knows about. or maybe once they finish a shift on one rink they go to the next rink.

Nooo, the yotes have more then enough time to lose convincingly, change to their away uniforms, go through airport security and fly to SJ. I mean its a well known fact that just like most pizza companies the yotes have a 30 min promise (they will lose in 30 mins or less or its free).

10:30 Colorado (lol oops) at San Jose

if calgary wins they'll seal it because they'll be up by 4 points and have the edge in wins even if they go 0-2 with vancouver going 2-0 in their last two games. if vancouver wins, though, they'll be tied in points with calgary playing edmonton in their last two and vancouver playing LA and colorado in their last two. both are pretty winable for both teams, though vancouver certainly has the better schedule in their last two. still, even if calgary loses tonight, they are still in control of their own fate b/c two wins will at worst end them even in points and ahead in wins of the 'nucks at season's end.

the nash and stl games are the biggest of the night vis-a-vis the wings, IMO. san jose has first, and calgary/vancouver's seeding wont' affect us in the first round (vancouver can't get lower than sixth right now, i think). the stuff at the bottom is still pretty relevant.

i just hope the oilers lose and miss the playoffs and fire that curly haired f***face mctavish and the "salary raiser" lowe. wtf...4mil for penner! give your head a shake. here's an offer sheet...f*** off. as for the rest of the games, they should be fun to watch. wonder who the wings are gonna play in the 1st round..? i just hope they still plan on bringing up leino for the playoffs. their best hockey of the season that i saw was with him in the line up. they stunk it up when he went back down.

Guest Shoreline

The Nashville and St. Louis games I'll probably pay some attention to in the west.

The Montreal/NY Rangers game should be good, and Florida should be desperate playing the Flyers.

Florida and the NY Rangers will be a good race to watch. The Flyers will have a heavy hand in determining the fate of the 2 teams vying for the 8 spot.

I'm not going to lie, when I saw you had "oops lol" for Colorodo, I laughed. I thought you were mocking them by making fun off the idea that they would actually be relevent factor in the playoff picture. After reading the thread, I can't help but feel a dissapointment that you just made a small error :lol:

Can I still pretend you were taking a subtle jab? :hehe:

I really want the wings to play St. Louis, but I'll settle for anyone. You have to beat who ever they lay in front of you, and I think this team will do just that. Drive for 5!

Edited by 19Hockeytown5

Montreal is down 3-1 halfway through the 3rd.

The Hurricanes are destroying the Islanders 8-0. Shots are 52-9 with 5:30 to play in the 3rd.

Edited by Mike

Big Rangers/Habs game on now, it's amazing! 3-1 Rangers, they're just the better team out there. Lundqvist is playing out of his mind, all the time. As long as the Rangers can score a couple goals each game to help Hank, they have the potential to maybe do a lot better than people expect in the playoffs (if they make it!).

And this game isn't significant, but the Leafs/Devils game is kinda entertaining. 4-1 Leafs, despite getting outshot 48-18. It's not often that Gerber >>>> Brodeur haha :)

Here's hoping the Avs play the best game of their life tonight!!