• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CanadaBoy

Post your favourite Red Wings Songs

Rate this topic

Without Stanley (Red Wings Rap)

Esham - Hockey Daddy (Rare Red Wings Stanley Cup Tribute)

The Zetterberg Song

The Zetterberg Song Pt. 2 - "Who, Zetters?"

The Zetterberg Song Pt. 3 - "Zetters Made It"

:band:

Good stuff ^^.

Mildly off topic....anyone besides me think the "April in the D" song is a little weak this year = not my favorite.

the April in the D song this year blows big time. Its lame and doesn't get anyone pumped up for anything. Does anyone have the link to all the other April in the D songs that were up to win because there has to have been something better to choose.

Beat Carolina... It was a parody of Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond played during the 2002 finals. Oh, and there was one this year's finals too it was a version of that country song "My Town", but it was changed into "Hockeytown" with a bunch of lyrics cleverly changed up.

+1 for knowing about the Esham song. I've always liked that one. Rhyming "Konstantinov", "Federov", "Yzerman", and "Heisman". Good stuff. :lol:

There was a song back in the mid 90's that I've been wanting to hear again for years. It was like "Johnny Be Good", but it was "Ozzy Be Good". Anyone remember that?

+1 for knowing about the Esham song. I've always liked that one. Rhyming "Konstantinov", "Federov", "Yzerman", and "Heisman". Good stuff. :lol:

There was a song back in the mid 90's that I've been wanting to hear again for years. It was like "Johnny Be Good", but it was "Ozzy Be Good". Anyone remember that?

Did they play that one on WDFN? I remember "Red Wings Rock" to the tune of "Blitzkrieg Bop" back in '95 or so....

Good stuff ^^.

Mildly off topic....anyone besides me think the "April in the D" song is a little weak this year = not my favorite.

idk its the perfect song to put on when you are trying to fall asleep. without fail i am nodding off the second it comes on! good stuff

while the song itself is based on some insanely graphic event in history... i like the "hey man, nice shot" remake