• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
brownie

When will Game 1 Be?

Rate this topic

My friends and I bought tickets for Round 1 Game 1, I know the Wings will either play next Wednesday or Thursday night. But which one all depends on NHL scheduling. Does anyone have any inside information on when it will be?

Two of us work alot of nights and want to make sure we take off the right night without losing a vaction day.

Playoffs start on April 15th, so it'll probably be that day or Thurs. April 16th.

I got tickets to Round 1 Game 2 and am in the same scenario more/less. Thankfully I've worked at the company I am at long enough to get a 3rd week of vacation time so I don't have to worry about wasting limited vacation days. :P

I called yesterday for Game 5 tickets and the gentleman speaking said that he was 95% sure that the Wings will open their post- season on Thursday of next week. With that said, game 1 is on Thursday, game 2 will be on Saturday, etc (every other day) just like last year.

Depends on how they want to get the ratings... Unless someone knows someone in marketing at Versus I wouldn't say for certain anything. Although it is extremely likely IMO that Calgary and Vancouver will be on Thursday so they can have an all Canadian double header on Saturday night on CBC.

Just my two cents, completely guesswork.