• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/11 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I must've missed the part where the universe was flipped upside down and Chelios is playing forward.

I guess with Draper being out, they had to get creative with the players that they had on their roster.

Guest Shoreline
Eddie O just said on the Hawks broadcast that he believes the Wings have had "below average goaltending this season and with above average they would easily have had 60 wins"

Yet the Wings had more than a comfortable lead on the Blackhawks in the standings since a week or two after the Winter Classic game. I'd also suggest that the Penguins could have won more games in the 03-04/05-06 seasons if they had a much better coach. Then again, his (Olczyk's) s***ty coaching helped the team get both Crosby and Malkin.

Edited by Shoreline

Eddie O just said on the Hawks broadcast that he believes the Wings have had "below average goaltending this season and with above average they would easily have had 60 wins"
Eddie O is a total idiot and sucked as a player.

I hate it when he's right.

Has Cheli ever played forward? Seriously, I have no idea. If they need a d-man at forward, why not Ericsson? He started as a center.

They said Cheli started out playing forward in his (much) younger days. He doesn't look uncomfortable in that position at all.

Would it have been possible to put Hossa on long-term injury status so we could call up Leino / Helm? Or wouldn't Hossa be eligible for the playoffs being on long-term injury status?

How does that work?

nm...brain fart.

Thanks Ozzie30.

Edited by 55fan

Would it have been possible to put Hossa on long-term injury status so we could call up Leino / Helm? Or wouldn't Hossa be eligible for the playoffs being on long-term injury status?

How does that work?

Hossa would have to miss a month or 10 games. Better to just wait till playoffs and you'll get Hossa back sooner.

So what's the official reason that the Hawks didn't wear their WC jerseys? Too many bad memories?

"Aww, Man! Was that supposed to be today? I totally spaced...look, we'll do it next time, okay?"