• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitBoy313

Just saw Hossa,Hudler and Havlat.

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitBoy313

Hey guys,I just got back home from downtown Birmingham,I was hanging out at Chen Chow.Well right when I walked in I was standing by the door and it's all glass so you can everyone outside so I was just standing there people watching when I saw a man in a black suit and thought he looked familiar and I looked again and noticed it was Havlat from the Blackhawks.And as I was in "shock" look was was hanging out with him it was Hossa and Hudler.Hossa and Havlat were dressed in suits and Hudler just had a trendy looking hoody on with some jeans and sneakers.I wanted to run out and introduce myself but I just decided to leave them alone.As they chatted a little,Hossa hopped in his Bentley that was parked right in front and took off while the other two were waiting for valet,I didn't see what they took off in.But anyway,just thought it was a kool story I would share with you guys.If I would of caught them inside I would of approached them but I decided just to leave it alone.

Edited by DetroitBoy313

Does this mean Havlat trying to get Hossa and Hudler to join the Blackhawks next season? ... Someone let the GM know about this ... ASAP !!!

OR.... Hudler and Hossa are trying to get Havlat to take a one year sweetheart deal with the Wings. He's UFA as well.

OR.... Hudler and Hossa are trying to get Havlat to take a one year sweetheart deal with the Wings. He's UFA as well.

I like this one better! lol

That would make me laugh so hard. I expect the rest of the league would have fits though.

Guest DetroitBoy313
You so lucky *thinks when is it my turn*

I wish I would of saw them inside I would of said something.But it was kool seeing them anyhow,Hossa is a pretty big dude man.