• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

Ladies alternative to playoff beard

Rate this topic

Maybe the females in america are more hairy... most likely.

As a Swedish female, you're an idiot who have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :angry: If anything Swedish females tend to have more bodyhair than NA females as there is a greater ethnic mix of bodytypes in the US and Canada. Remember that Asians and Native Americans have little to no bodyhair and having that ancestry somewhere in your family tree cuts down on your natural growth of bodyhair, while northern Europeans, such as Swedes, have a *lot* more - on a related note consider the playoff beards and you'll see that it's usually the men coming from mostly northern European/Slavic ethnicity who sport the real growth. Ethnic adaptation to the environtment pure and simple for both males and females. Granted blond bodyhair is less visible but it's there, trust me. Most Swedish females, of which you obviously know few intimately, for that very reason are very careful to shave/depilate themselves regularly.

As a Swedish female, you're an idiot who have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :angry: If anything Swedish females tend to have more bodyhair than NA females as there is a greater ethnic mix of bodytypes in the US and Canada. Remember that Asians and Native Americans have little to no bodyhair and having that ancestry somewhere in your family tree cuts down on your natural growth of bodyhair, while northern Europeans, such as Swedes, have a *lot* more - on a related note consider the playoff beards and you'll see that it's usually the men coming from mostly northern European/Slavic ethnicity who sport the real growth. Ethnic adaptation to the environtment pure and simple for both males and females. Granted blond bodyhair is less visible but it's there, trust me. Most Swedish females, of which you obviously know few intimately, for that very reason are very careful to shave/depilate themselves regularly.

Thanks mjlee, I was going to reply stating the same, but I see it has already been done.

Guest mindfly

Tvivlar på att du är en svensk kvinna :P

whenever i've been to the states ive seen alot more hairy women than back home so it's just based on personal experience, i might have bumped in to hairy freaks by coincidence who knows...

Edited by mindfly

Guest mindfly
Translation: I can't grow a beard.

People in my age dont get massive beard growth :) and why do people wanna look like monkeys anyway? :) It looks cool if its santa beard, yeah, but it's not "pretty" :P

Guest mindfly
It's my arm. I'm Italian and have dark hair, it's not that uncommon.

Oh, makes sense now :D Southern Europeans ;)

and just FYI mindfly, being considered American, has nothing to do with how hairy we are compared to European girls considering most of America has ancestors or elders from Europe, and the genes get passed down. I myself am half Irish half German.

Edited by redwingslady87

Tvivlar på att du är en svensk kvinna :P

Du är en idiot, på ren svenska. Och jag har ingen aning om hur du kan veta om jag är man eller kvinna, FYI är jag definitivt en kvinna, men jag har mina tvivel på att du är man... liten barnslig pojke möjligtvis

And for our american friends, a quick translation. I'm definitely a Swede and a woman, but I have my doubts re your claims of being male, possibly a small rude boy is more correct.

whenever i've been to the states ive seen alot more hairy women than back home so it's just based on personal experience, i might have bumped in to hairy freaks by coincidence who knows...

I think I get it. You've never seen any women at home. Am I right?

Look, I'm just saying if you're looking for an equivalent to a playoff beard, bracelets are not it. If you're looking for something to do instead of the beard...by all means.

There's a clear difference IMHO.

Look, I'm just saying if you're looking for an equivalent to a playoff beard, bracelets are not it. If you're looking for something to do instead of the beard...by all means.

I gotta agree. Bracelets are weak. Where is the sacrifice? The only one that looks like a burden is that one with all the letters on it. I applaud that one. But the strings? Weak. Way too easy.

Don't get me wrong. It's a cute idea, but isn't even in the same ballpark as wearing a nasty beard for 2+ months (hopefully).

Edited by Broken 16

What are we supposed to do? Grow out our leg hair? :P

I know more about hockey than you Mr.Homer.

This coming from the guy who didn't know/remember the offsides rule.

There was absolutely no need to come in here and start commenting on how hairy someones' arm is. It's not relevant to the thread whatsoever. If you want to be rude, fine, but make a thread and title it "Come in here and I'll say something nasty to everyone who posts!"

Guest Shoreline

Damn mindfly, women from America and Sweden make fun of you. That must suck.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest mindfly
:lol:

Wut iz offsides?

Who cares, when i played hockey in the kiddo leagues the refs always made the offside decision when the puck touched the blade.