• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

Ladies alternative to playoff beard

Rate this topic

The official guide to the alternative playoff beard

Wikipedia was difficult to work with and I didn't have the patience to figure it out, so instead I made the official guide to the alternative playoff beard.

What did I suggest; what have I done...

Most important, the page should attach the history to Redwings fans, and discussion on this site last year.

55, I think there are a couple other bead users; I enjoyed your description.

What did I suggest; what have I done...

Most important, the page should attach the history to Redwings fans, and discussion on this site last year.

55, I think there are a couple other bead users; I enjoyed your description.

Its still a work in progress :D and the beaded bracelet on there isn't 55's. We do have a couple of bead users!

Its still a work in progress :D and the beaded bracelet on there isn't 55's. We do have a couple of bead users!

I know there are more, but 55's response was fantastic.

PS. The beard already itches, I'm jealous.

Everyone's bracelets are looking good! I wish I could participate this year, but my job does not allow jewelry of any kind :( I loved doing it last year, but oh well.

I ran into that problem for the last week of the playoffs. I cut them, secured the ends with duct tape, and then put them back on after work. It was technically against the rules, but when you have to scrub for a sterile environment, you have to do it. I was interning at the time. If I get a job this year during the playoffs, that is what I will do again. I'm sure you could come up with something more classy than duct tape- perhaps tying them to a bracelet link at each end and using an old clasp?

About other bead users: My bad. I was thinking of just letters, rather than other beads, but I'm glad that others are personalizing the bracelets. It adds to the fun. Letters, numbers, crystals, petrified octopus matter- it's all good!

What a game to finish the series! As I mentioned before, I add hearts after we clinch a round. This last bracelet has so many beads! They usually mix around, overlapping each other, but I got them lined up for a photo:

bracelet3.jpg

Keep up the good work, folks.

Everyone's bracelets are looking good! I wish I could participate this year, but my job does not allow jewelry of any kind :( I loved doing it last year, but oh well.

maybe around your ankles then, no?

At least they are mostly red. :thumbup: I keep the floss in my purse when I go to watch the game at my sister's house. That way we can all "grow our beard" as soon as the game is over. Red is my favorite color!

Go Wings!

p.s. When are the men going to update their beard thread?

I am glad the ladies are supporting the team with us guys who are growing a beard, Im thinking of putting the beads in my beard, cause honestly, im pretty jealous of them, and it would be pretty badassed ;)

n508083127_1748375_8238550.jpg

so far, just like last year, no one has asked me at all what they are for :hehe: my little cousin runs up every time I see her, she looks at them and either gets all happy or really sad depending haha

They are totally out of order, and I've given up trying to keep them in order, but they are all there.

Last night during the game I was at work. I was going over them saying the names of the players as I rubbed each of the beads. It was kind of calming.

braceletr2.jpg