• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Statiklullaby87

3rd Jerseys...

Rate this topic

The wings should make the winter classic sweaters the thirds... I know fans love twhen teams where the alternates but I also know detroits commitment to standard and tradition. what do you think? Is there a way we can help make this happen? discuss...

Any kind of alternate would be cool, I like the winter classics and they make the most sense because we alrady have them but Ive always said we should have a black alternate like carolina or just take the WC jersey and make them black with red instead of white...

Any kind of alternate would be cool, I like the winter classics and they make the most sense because we alrady have them but Ive always said we should have a black alternate like carolina or just take the WC jersey and make them black with red instead of white...

:puke:

No more black jerseys.

I like the Winter Classic jersey, and I'm sure it will be considered as their official third jersey replacing the old red, white, and black jersey. I'd like it better they dropped the shoulder patches. It's very clean and simple.

I've also considered getting a Hossa Winter Classic and may still even if he doesn't sign.

anyone get the explanation for why the jerseys are on again? is it just because? anyway, i love it. i wish ozzie was playing in it this time, tho!

so detroit could see them... that simple. for those that didn't make the drive/trip to chicago, they haven't seen the jerseys on their team... until now.

Guest Shoreline
:puke:

No more black jerseys.

Hey now, I've had my black practice jersey for a while now and I think it would be awesome to at least try out.

Edited by Shoreline

Hey now, I've had my black practice jersey for a while now and I think it would be awesome to at least try out.

I'm a big fan of the black practice jerseys, but there are more than enough black in-game jerseys.

I love the WC jerseys and hope they do rotate them in every now and then. It was also nice seeing Pavs have the A on it as I an I'm sure many others ordered theirs with an A originally even though he didn't have it in the original game.

I agree, the Winter classics would be a cool third jersey, however, i think it would be best to take off the shoulder patches, making it a true throwback....maybe wear it against original six teams much like the Leafs do with their throwback. As for black third jerseys, not a chance...Not only is Mr I a huge fan of tradition, but black is not even a colour in our logo, therefore, it should not be on the jersey.

I like the Winter Classic jersey, and I'm sure it will be considered as their official third jersey replacing the old red, white, and black jersey. I'd like it better they dropped the shoulder patches. It's very clean and simple.

I've also considered getting a Hossa Winter Classic and may still even if he doesn't sign.

The Red Wings have never, ever worn a black jersey in an NHL game. That was a promotional jersey only. It never made it to the ice.

Lets go with a 3rd jersey dedicated to the Octopus!

Primary color purple with the octopus on the front.

:D We'd look fly sporting the purple and red.

Hey now, even joking that's not funny. Last time we dropped the watch we ended up with teal in The Palace.

Count me down for traditionalism. 3rd jerseys are ok for fans but not for game use.