• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FunkedUp

Round 1: (2) Red Wings vs. (7) Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

If I recall, Rick Nash also blanked your team. Rick Nash 3 Detroit 0. Not to mention the Rick Nash 3 (unassisted) Detroit 2 bashing you all received during the 8-2 raping in the Joe. He's single-handedly beat your retirement community you call a team.

Experience always wins out. Nash cannot and will not single handedly beat the Wings in a 7 game series. Pens fans would love you. They yelled and screamed about how the Wings were old too. Turns out they were rig...oh yeah, they were wrong and watched the Wings hoist the Cup.

Edited by Mike

I didn't come to your boards being a moron. Why would you come here and do that?

You just made the playoffs for the first time. Be excited. Don't be cocky.

He's a troll. What do you expect? Also, he probably just jumped on the bandwagon.

If I recall, Rick Nash is the worst hockey player ever. Also, I know I'm trolling but I'm too chicken to come back and face the music when my team gets destroyed.

v3rs3

Rating: 1

View Member Profile

post Today, 02:31 PM

Post #249

Draftee

QUOTE (Mike @ April 15, 2009 - 02:01PM) *

If I recall correctly, once the Wings played the Jackets after the 8-2 loss, they shut your entire team down including Nash and Mason and won 4-0. I guess those 2 decided not to show up in that big game. Anyways, that will be the team that you are facing in the playoffs. Talk about domination. Good lucking winning 4 games against them.

If I recall, Rick Nash is the worst hockey player ever. Also, I know I'm trolling but I'm too chicken to come back and face the music when my team gets destroyed.

This post has been edited by betterREDthandead: Today, 02:41 PM

better Red - are you a mod or is v3rs3 your pseudonym? I'm confused. Yeah, I know - not the first time...

Some info on v3rs3:

Hi, my name is Jon. I'm a 23 year old single father who loves hockey and the CBJ. I grew up a Pens fan, but when the Jackets came to town I jumped ship.

I love how a lot of Red Wings fans are picking the Jackets to win it. Even on their own forums. It's great. 1-1 going into Columbus 3-1 going to Detroit 3-2 coming back home and a big win in game 6. Jackets in 6.

He is a troll and a liar.

In case anyone wants to leave him some Myspace comments. Myspace

If I recall, Rick Nash also blanked your team. Rick Nash 3 Detroit 0. Not to mention the Rick Nash 3 (unassisted) Detroit 2 bashing you all received during the 8-2 raping in the Joe. He's single-handedly beat your retirement community you call a team.

I just love trolls. Don't you? You know, it would never occur to me to go to a Blue Jackets forum and be all like "YOU SUCK, WINGS IN 4 GO GET A BJ, BJs....ahahahaha".

I don't get it.

I just love trolls. Don't you? You know, it would never occur to me to go to a Blue Jackets forum and be all like "YOU SUCK, WINGS IN 4 GO GET A BJ, BJs....ahahahaha".

I don't get it.

It's something people do when they lack confidence in their team. It must make them feel better.

I didn't come to your boards being a moron. Why would you come here and do that?

You just made the playoffs for the first time. Be excited. Don't be cocky.

I'm not being a moron. No one was bashing the Red Wings on our forum. I was just setting records straight.

He's a troll. What do you expect? Also, he probably just jumped on the bandwagon.

Yeah, I jumped on it about 9 years ago. Sorry I haven't been a fan my whole life, prior to that I was, you'll love this...a Penguins fan. But I definitely I have no problem admitting defeat (I've been a Jackets fan for 9 years).

I'm not being a moron. No one was bashing the Red Wings on our forum. I was just setting records straight.

Yeah, I jumped on it about 9 years ago. Sorry I haven't been a fan my whole life, prior to that I was, you'll love this...a Penguins fan. But I definitely I have no problem admitting defeat (I've been a Jackets fan for 9 years).

Have you had any other choice?

I'm a mod who enjoys the presence of trolls a little too much :ph34r::sly:

When I get tired of playing with the troll, he'll be banned.

Well, duh. I just saw "mod" in your moniker.

It's already been a loooong day....!

Thanks.

-_-

So random question: I scored tiks to saturdays game and am driving in from pittsburgh to see the boys crush columbus. I was only at the joe once before (when i too young to know anything about booze or bars) and now that i'll be back i was wondering what are the good bars/ food places close by that will fun to hit afterwards? also any suggs about parking?

oh yeah...GO WINGS!

Have you watched Nash this season when the game was big? He's made the plays to get us back into it.

Not to mention that the #1 prospect in the AHL has been called up to us. Uh...what's his name Nikita Filatov, yeah that's it. Not to mention we will having the two players who should have been spliting the cup in Steve Mason and Derrick Brassard (yeah, he'll be back for you guys once he's cleared today by doctors). Then you have Voracek who has broken Nash's rookie scoring records. None of your old farts will be able to keep up with our young fire power. You all will look good at the bottom of the conference in a few years.

Jackets in 6. You'll take Game 2 and Game 5. Other than that, domination.

Guess you were wrong on those two things.

Edited by Mike