• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut
An interesting 'shop post involving the Blue Jackets' initials in 3...2...1...

(As clean as any reference to certain acts can be...)

I have a feeling this thread is going to be epic.

coffeecup.jpg

Edited by CaliWingsNut

HAH! :D Loves it!

I'll have to dig deep into the Photoshop myself this year. I bought a brand new program in February.. time to break 'er in :D

So far this is my favorite!!!!!!!!! Lets hope their prayers go unanswered! :champs:

The funniest thing is if/when a Jackets fan comes in here they will get all puffy. Ya know since they have never been in the playoff's and all thier fans are usually playing World of Warcraft by this time in the season. Level 120 elf... YES!!!

ha.

i'm enjoying photo wars so far... good tradition. we are beginners but we're getting better haha!! Some good ones so far guys!! The latest, pink version of stinger, made me laugh. :lol: here is a link to our page photo wars page. as i said, beginners, but we're learning!!!! Jackets Photo Wars page

Alright, that Franzen one at the bottom of the page made me laugh.

isn't a Blue Jacket in reference to the Civil War? Someone has to make something to do with that! Here's the theme: Detroit Red Wings defeating a union soldier or "Blue Jacket", making up for what the Confederates couldn't do! Thats the winner right there!