• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

i'm enjoying photo wars so far... good tradition. we are beginners but we're getting better haha!! Some good ones so far guys!! The latest, pink version of stinger, made me laugh. :lol: here is a link to our page photo wars page. as i said, beginners, but we're learning!!!! Jackets Photo Wars page

I also don't get what the obsession is with bashing Detroit fans and their livelihood. Is it funny that people are losing their jobs and homes? Thats reality. Its like making fun of someone for having a terminal illness.

I like the Franzen one though.

And whats up with the *** insinuations these days. As if being *** (or a woman, for that matter) is something that makes you a bad hockey player. Ever heard of this guy name Eric Lindros? Fact: he's ***. Didn't make him bad at hockey.

I also don't get what the obsession is with bashing Detroit fans and their livelihood. Is it funny that people are losing their jobs and homes? Thats reality. Its like making fun of someone for having a terminal illness.

I like the Franzen one though.

And whats up with the *** insinuations these days. As if being *** (or a woman, for that matter) is something that makes you a bad hockey player. Ever heard of this guy name Eric Lindros? Fact: he's ***. Didn't make him bad at hockey.

:lol:

I'm still waiting for inspiration to strike.

Guest CaliWingsNut
1239667143.jpg

NICE!

Personal opinion: make the redwings logo in the sky white... so it meshes in with the clouds :)

I'm counting on this thread to deliver a picture of Rick Nash getting run over by a Wings zamboni with the words "Your Rick just got rolled."

Alas my skillz are limited to MSPaint. :(

photoshopwarBJvRW.jpg

My first attempt with gimp using your idea...hope you like it :P

They only have one funny one. Hey they are new comers. Espiacally since one fan said to be sure and pack the place on Saturday (referring to Columbus). Silly boy, 2-2-1. I knew they have never been to the playoffs, thats just funny.

They only have one funny one. Hey they are new comers. Espiacally since one fan said to be sure and pack the place on Saturday (referring to Columbus). Silly boy, 2-2-1. I knew they have never been to the playoffs, thats just funny.

The quote you are referiing to on the Jackets boards has a date on it, April 9th, we were referring to packing the house Saturday for our final home game!! We know when the games are in columbus and when they are in Detroit! :rolleyes:

We have never been to the playoffs, but we are hockey fans and know how the playoffs work :lol:

isn't a Blue Jacket in reference to the Civil War? Someone has to make something to do with that! Here's the theme: Detroit Red Wings defeating a union soldier or "Blue Jacket", making up for what the Confederates couldn't do! Thats the winner right there!

look back a couple pages for the one that has "lilja smash" on it

The quote you are referiing to on the Jackets boards has a date on it, April 9th, we were referring to packing the house Saturday for our final home game!! We know when the games are in columbus and when they are in Detroit! :rolleyes:

We have never been to the playoffs, but we are hockey fans and know how the playoffs work :lol:

LoL, poking fun at themselves...nice