• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

I can't photoshop to save my life, but I'm trying!

johanandmurph.jpg

I guess it's too small to read. Johan is saying "I'm glad I'm a Wing for life. I could have ended up in Columbus."

Murph is saying, "No kidding, Mule. No one wants to be a Blue Jackass."

Edited by 55fan

Some very funny stuff in this thread, but can't we stay away from making fun of Hithcock's weight? After reading that article about all the s*** he's gone through it doesn't feel right.

Agreed. There's a whole lotta other stuff we can make light of other than that.

I too say THANKS to all of you who've taken the time to share your creativity, techie-talents and wit with us!

Some very funny stuff in this thread, but can't we stay away from making fun of Hithcock's weight? After reading that article about all the s*** he's gone through it doesn't feel right.

Weight is off limits....that's cool. Can the man-boobs be fair game?

I can't photoshop to save my life, but I'm trying!

johanandmurph.jpg

I guess it's too small to read. Johan is saying "I'm glad I'm a Wing for life. I could have ended up in Columbus."

Murph is saying, "No kidding, Mule. No one wants to be a Blue Jackass."

Hahahaha. I laughed. :P

Also, the chances of you being in a situation where you have to photoshop to save your life are slim to none. So there's tons of hope!

Agreed 100%. I really feel horrible when someone makes fun of his weight now.

If I had anything other than MS Paint and had any creativity in my brain whatsoever, I'd try to make a picture. But alas, I don't.

i wholeheartedly agree. weight can be a sensitive issue for people, and sometimes an uncontrollable issue.

Well I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for fat people at all. There's no excuse why you should be that fat, I feel no sympathy towards anyone like that. Especially when they all ***** and complain about how they're so fat, it's like go out and do something about it! If you like being fat, and don't complain about it.. then that's fine - I don't have any problem with that.

Call me a dick or whatever, but that's just how I feel about that subject.

It's the Jackets Show....

Yaaaaayyy!!!

The_Jackets_Show.jpg

As a long time Muppet lover, I have to say I like this one. I'm surprised there was no Beaker, Swedish Chef, Statler, Waldorf or Kermit. But that's okay. I still love it.

Maybe Statler and Waldorf were sitting in the Columbus announcers' booth. Perhaps???