• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

Well I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for fat people at all. There's no excuse why you should be that fat, I feel no sympathy towards anyone like that. Especially when they all ***** and complain about how they're so fat, it's like go out and do something about it! If you like being fat, and don't complain about it.. then that's fine - I don't have any problem with that.

Call me a dick or whatever, but that's just how I feel about that subject.

Some people have serious medical/psychological problems as to why they're overweight. They literally can't stop themselves.

Like Hitchcock.

Article.

Read that, and then you'll know why everybody on this board wants to stay away from Hitchcock's weight.

As a long time Muppet lover, I have to say I like this one. I'm surprised there was no Beaker, Swedish Chef, Statler, Waldorf or Kermit. But that's okay. I still love it.

Maybe Statler and Waldorf were sitting in the Columbus announcers' booth. Perhaps???

Beaker is sitting next to Gonzo.

He's my all time fave.....hahahahahaha

I thought about using the Swedish Chef, but he's more appropriate to our team.

:)

Maybe Statler and Waldorf were sitting in the Columbus announcers' booth. Perhaps???

Lol... actually, that's more like Ken & Mickey

Mickey: A hook? They call that a hook?

Ken: Chincy little calls like that..

Mickey: Back in my day, we had to hook a player up hill on the ice to draw a penalty like that!

Ken: Back in your day, they hadn't invented the Zamboni yet!

Both: *old men laughs*

3452716969_3f44d26663_m.jpg

Here Ya Go

As a long time Muppet lover, I have to say I like this one. I'm surprised there was no Beaker, Swedish Chef, Statler, Waldorf or Kermit. But that's okay. I still love it.

I Must be on this persons Ignore list.... Page 21 post number 414 i thinnk...

Some people have serious medical/psychological problems as to why they're overweight. They literally can't stop themselves.

Like Hitchcock.

Article.

Read that, and then you'll know why everybody on this board wants to stay away from Hitchcock's weight.

thanks for the link.