• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

Well I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for fat people at all. There's no excuse why you should be that fat, I feel no sympathy towards anyone like that. Especially when they all ***** and complain about how they're so fat, it's like go out and do something about it! If you like being fat, and don't complain about it.. then that's fine - I don't have any problem with that.

Call me a dick or whatever, but that's just how I feel about that subject.

if you like being fat don't complain...im sure no one really likes being fat.....i mean would you want to be fat and around some of the people in here. the way they go on about hitch being fat he would probably have some serious metal problems. my question is why do you think people feel its ok to give people that are over weight a hard time? im sure you have something that we all could make fun of on here but i'll be damned if you ever told us about it. and like what was said he does have a problem so its not really his fault.

oh well back to the photoshop posts

man guys these are all great!!!!..i just wish it was the blackhawks....sharks or ducks we were doing this to. bluejackets its just not fun with them...they don't fight back.

corndog.jpg

The guys' expressions are priceless! Love the hand coming out of the jacket too.

Yeah, I'm a woman of Hitchcockian proportions, but to be honest, weight is an issue that is so highly visual that people will make fun of it. It's the easiest target, and sometimes it can be funny. You just have to learn to laugh at yourself. Sometimes that fat jokes are stupid because all they're doing is saying you're fat. Other times they are truly good jokes that just happen to involve weight. This was good.

The guys' expressions are priceless! Love the hand coming out of the jacket too.

Yeah, I'm a woman of Hitchcockian proportions, but to be honest, weight is an issue that is so highly visual that people will make fun of it. It's the easiest target, and sometimes it can be funny. You just have to learn to laugh at yourself. Sometimes that fat jokes are stupid because all they're doing is saying you're fat. Other times they are truly good jokes that just happen to involve weight. This was good.

I couldn't agree more. THIS is funny. The other fat photoshop stuff is easy fodder and some of it classless. The mear fact that of mustard on the helmet, thats pretty damn funny. If it was any coach back there and you photoshopped the corn dog this is funny! Great stuff!

Good post. And I still say there's not one of us who posts on this board that doesn't have a past/present/future addiction or compulsion of some type. Food/ booze/ sex/internet/whining/negativity/inferiority complex/vanity/ combativeness/exercise/power/clothes/shopping/collecting/credit card misuse/conspicuous consumption.....

If the shoe fits, and it's a pretty damn big shoe....

Some of the above are just more obvious than others.

So. Who wants to toss the first log? Hmmmmmmm?

Edited by Vladifan

you consistently make more sense than anyone else on these forums.

Guest Shoreline
kenjoker.jpg

Bahaha. And that's a nice res' screencap too.

Edited by Shoreline

hey, I used to be an Adam Deadmarsh fan! but now I hate the avs

btw any chance that ozzy would get in another goalie fight vs mason? how sick would that be?

i'd love to see a goalie fight, best kind of fight too.

When it hit me (the idea) I wasn't sure :rolleyes: ............sorry if it offends someone.

The point is that we have the better coach :D

cockss.png

Alternate : The Bluejackets now know that having the bigger one is not going to help against Red Wings' better one. :D

lol

Lol... actually, that's more like Ken & Mickey

Mickey: A hook? They call that a hook?

Ken: Chincy little calls like that..

Mickey: Back in my day, we had to hook a player up hill on the ice to draw a penalty like that!

Ken: Back in your day, they hadn't invented the Zamboni yet!

Both: *old men laughs*

I love Mickey!! Ken Daniels though can get on my nerves.