• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

defintl one of my favorites right here. :thumbup::thumbup:

what makes that picture better is the fact that the wings fans are staring and clapping,and the one jackets fan is kinda standing in disbelieve.

Our creative folk have been busy this weekend. Good stuff!

"Playoff hockey is not exactly hockey. It is hockey's older, snarling brother who just got out of prison." John Keating, FSD.

Edited by Wubbie

When it hit me (the idea) I wasn't sure :rolleyes: ............sorry if it offends someone.

The point is that we have the better coach :D

cockss.png

Alternate : The Bluejackets now know that having the bigger one is not going to help against Red Wings' better one. :D

lol

I was waiting to see who would go that route.

kenjoker.jpg

haha this and the Lost ones are AMAZING!

I figured I'd stop doing these war picture for now, if my team isn't gunna go to war why should I?

This one I did make a while back and hopefully it makes sense in a few days...

13_15_04_09_11_38_40.jpg

I know Mason hasn't been amazing in the first 2 games, but I don't blame the losses on him at all. I blame our losses on how damn good your team is, especially during the playoffs.

I couldn't pass this one up without saying something.

Found this pic on the BJs Photoshop War Thread. All I added was the circle.....

LOL!!!

Promotion.jpg

He'll sign your balls?

I was dyin'!

:rotflmao:

KENNY POWERS!

I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercise.

Well I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for fat people at all. There's no excuse why you should be that fat, I feel no sympathy towards anyone like that. Especially when they all ***** and complain about how they're so fat, it's like go out and do something about it! If you like being fat, and don't complain about it.. then that's fine - I don't have any problem with that.

Call me a dick or whatever, but that's just how I feel about that subject.

You're a dick.

Well I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for fat people at all. There's no excuse why you should be that fat, I feel no sympathy towards anyone like that. Especially when they all ***** and complain about how they're so fat, it's like go out and do something about it! If you like being fat, and don't complain about it.. then that's fine - I don't have any problem with that.

Call me a dick or whatever, but that's just how I feel about that subject.

yep, yer a dick.

This is what I was shootin for...........

Shattered Dream

nash-1.jpg

Instead of carrying the CBJ's, why not have him hoisting the cup? THAT is his real dream, right? He can still be superman, but give him the cup. Then the shattered dream thing is very apparent.