• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

15p2uts.jpg

(incase the pic doesnt work: http://i44.tinypic.com/15p2uts.jpg )

Oh, gawd. I'm still laughing out loud at this one. I laughed out loud when it happened too!

I also LOVE the one below this by HockeyTown Ryan with the Auntie Em caption. It is hilarious!

You guys and girls are SO great at this. This thread has been the main thing that's kept me quasi-sane already.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU to all of you who've had the patience, talent and creativity to submit goodies for this thread!

:notworthy:

I'm sure everyone thought this and is just too mature to post this, but I can never resist a good pun:

commodore.jpg

and this one is hysterical-er. :D Is that a word? The expressions on all of their faces are priceless.

Whack-a-mole Commodore is wonderful, too.

Edited by puckloo39

I'm sure everyone thought this and is just too mature to post this, but I can never resist a good pun:

commodore.jpg

that is effing hilarious!!! i wish i had thought of that!!!

commodore.jpg

Edit: props to A2Y for inspiration, btw

The look on Maltby's face is priceless. Almost like he's thinking "what the...are you doing in our bench"

Where are you guys getting your pics from? - got an idea, just need the right pic (the Zetterberg goal in game 2 with the puck over Mason's right shoulder would be perfect)